Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

Bub - Sorry hun i totally mis read that :dohh: Glad u had the birth u wanted :D ur lil man is soooooo cute!! I bet over the moon doesnt quite cover it?

Ur experience does sound scary - at least ur getting over the worst of it now. The pictures are fantastic :D xx

Thank you!
The birth itself was absolutely perfect! Just the aftermath was rather hectic and could have been very serious (well, it was, nearly needed a transfusion). But I definitely got the birth I wanted. And I'm still blown away by the experience. <3

I hope it works, I've tried uploading some photos while on my iPad. The first is directly after he was born. The last, was last night. Absolutely smitten with our gorgeous little man! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hmmm, from my iPad I can only upload one picture it would seem... So this photo is from last night. He's had slightly gunky eyes, but he is fine and content :cloud9:

Oh my goodness Bub!!! Soooo beautiful. Congratulations. :) xxxx

Gorgeous Pics Bubumaci :hugs:

Dovkav, how are you getting on not long for you now? xx

Congrats, bubu on your little miracle Fabian. Beautiful photos!

bunnyhuny, how are you? Your journey is so difficult and it's not fair. I am so sorry. You have no luck yet. I hope and pray you'll get some answers in U.S clinics.

How are you, Sandy? Is your hubby doing OK?
Thanks for asking. I am doing great. This morning the baby was awake early and kicking and I told to my hubby, it's so nice, that he is not crying, doesn't need to be fed and changed. Let's enjoy those last carefree weeks.
I am going to midwive this week and hopefully she'll find him with a head down position.

We are doing good. Dh is doing amazing had a few off days but seems to be getting back to normal still got to take it easy but fx'd this is the start of good news coming our way

Look forward to hearing about your appt hopefully he is ready to go very soon xx

Hi ladies, hope all of you are ok x

Just popping in to say a huge congrats to Andrea and her hubby on the birth of your gorgeous son Fabian <3 The photo of the two of you, gives me hope. Il never give up till my baby is in my arms, but i do need this break from the forums so i wont be on here much as another year intill we can try again. We have our WTF appt next week so il update after that xxxx

Bubu he's beautiful! So happy for you!

AQ I wish you only the very best :hugs:

Sandy that's great about hubby. I hope the good news keeps coming!

dovkav123- Hey hunny! So good to see you!! Sorry for disappearing this past summer- the ectopic was really hard on me and I kind of went into hiding. <3 I'm so happy to see that things are going well for you. Yay!! :happydance: Do you have a pregnancy (soon to be parenting!) journal? I'd love to stalk. After so long, I am so happy that this is finally happening for you. Oh! And I started a new journal. Link is in my siggy.

We didn't get the US health insurance we were supposed to get (you can read about that in my latest journal post), so it looks like overseas is the plan again. I'm hoping this coming year will be much better. I think it will be. DH and I are doing the FET in Prague in the winter, and if that doesn't work, we'll do one to two more fresh cycles in Prague if needed- probably in the summer/fall once we've had a chance to save up. If we still don't get a take-home baby after all of that we'll have to bring out the big guns and start saving up for CCRM in late 2016.

Of course, I'm hoping that the FET this winter does the trick, but if not, I'm glad DH and I have a plan.

Sarah, thank you so much!
You take good care of yourself! And please let us know, how the consultation goes!

I finally got around to updating my journal with Pünktchen's birth story <3

Hope you and Bubba are doing well Bub. Love the birth story you are amazing!!! I feel all warm and fuzzy for you. Such a miracle :) xx

Hi ladies just to see how everyone is? Also with Christmas coming up what everyone will be up to?

Hi ladies, just checking in to see if Clare has had her baby yet? Hope everyone is ok. For those with their miracles, enjoy a wonderful 1st christmas together and for those of of still suffering this christmas without our miracles, i pray you find comfort somewhere and that 2015 brings the joy we crave. HAPPY CHRISTMAS all and have a FAB new year. Thank u for all support this year xxxxx

Hi ladies just to announce the arrival of baby Alfie born 19/12/14 10 ten days overdue weighing in at 10lb 4oz. His Birth was not the experience I had hoped for, induced and in labour for 43 hours to only get to 3cm and then EMCS. 2 night stay in hospital but we are home now and relishing every minute.

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and lots of love and luck for 2015 xxxx

Ahh Clare, HUGE congrats to you and dh!! can't believe he is finally here!! have shared every step of your journey with you and delighted to see you get your extra special christmas miracle! xxxxx

Bugs, congrats on your baby arrival! What a big baby!

Marry Christmas ladies! Hope and pray for your baby miracle suprise in 2015.

Huge congratulations bugs!!! You must be over the moon. X

Clare - huge congratulations on the arrival of your little man! I am so happy for you (like Sarah, I followed the struggles for so long *hugs*).

Sarah - wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and may 2015 bring you your blessing ... :hugs:

Ladies - wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, wherever you are xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->