Surprise bfp 8 month after section

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
So I had our little boy 8 month ago which was my 3rd section. We tried 14 month for our little boy with many miscarriages in that time. Eventually we got our bfp in January 2015 and he was born in The September. I was exclusively breastfeeding then when ds started solids my doctor prescribed me the pill which was fine I'm still breast feeding through night. I was having very heavy periods on my week pill free to point I couldn't leave house for 2 long till it subsided. Last month though I only had 3 days of very light spotting, we put it down to ds being poorly and breast feeding more during this time as its all he would take. For this month not to have a period at all so we took test today even though I though it was pointless but got a very very strong bfp.....I then got a CB digital and it said 2-3 which means 4-5 weeks.
It's a huge shock and we are both happy but also very scared at same time as I know 4th section is risky let alone in such a short time since my 3rd. Also when I had ds I had scaring from previous section which had fused my womb and bladder together, so they had to seperate that before they birthed him. My friend thinks they will just keep very close eye on us and possibly take me in earlier......
Do you guys think I should wait to see midwife at normal 8-10 weeks or to contact her straight away?

I get married in 2 and half month too ooooops lol we are happy though as we were going to have one more eventually. Xx

Congrats! I would contact her immediately, just given your history and because most places are booked well ahead of time. Good luck!

Thank you I will contact her on Tuesday as its bank holiday tomorrow (in uk) it's slightly starting to sink in a bit now x

Thank you mum, I believe everything happens for a reason, we were going to try again after our wedding anyways, and I was worried about it after the hard time we had trying to conceive our 3rd so it is a lovely surprise. Dh said its our little wedding present to ourselves haha x

Thank you ladies had my booking appointment today all feeling real now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->