Surprise pregnancy support thread...

yeah it's what I've heard about 2nd babies. But... I did tons of restrengthening exercises for my abs (designed for post-partum) and I had a really flat stomach up until about a week ago. So who knows :shrug:

I was told by a doctor that even if you core condition your abs, they never go completely back to the way they were before you got pregnant. Personally I believe that's BS because look at all those people that go and get trainers and are smaller than before they started. If anything all that exercise you did is going to make it easier for this pregnancy and labor down the road.

Yeah I am (was) smaller than before my first pregnancy. But I just did the specialty exercises and did better with my eating than before. Although, the morning sickness this time around, the only way to prevent it is to eat, eat, eat so I'm sure the bloat has a lot to do with a constantly full belly lol.

Yeah I am (was) smaller than before my first pregnancy. But I just did the specialty exercises and did better with my eating than before. Although, the morning sickness this time around, the only way to prevent it is to eat, eat, eat so I'm sure the bloat has a lot to do with a constantly full belly lol.

funny how that works...you feel sick and don't feel like eating but the only way to make yourself feel better is to eat. I'm having a hard time with meat, especially chicken....and I'm usually a sugar-holic but I could care less if I got any sugary treats this time around. they taste good and all that but I don't crave them. Not a bad thing....maybe I won't gain a whole mess of unnecessary weight this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->