Surrogate Mothers & Hopefuls: What made you decide?

I carried a baby boy via Surrogacy he was born March of 2013! My husband and I loved being able to help his family bring him home. It was honestly the best experience! I still see photos of him online and i was able to see him after delivery but we both moved from the area. I guess i should answer the question haha I decided to help someone via surrogacy because we wanted to help someone be blessed with children just like we were. I'd love to be able to be a surrogate again. I currently have baby fever so we are TTC our last and then were going to help another family! Its the best experience seeing the babys mother hold her son and watch her face as her son was being born!

I've recently been diagnosed with endometriosis, and it could well be very severe, so looking into my options for baby #2 - I'd definitely consider surrogacy if we could manage it...

I am just starting to look into becoming one. I had my own experience, it took my husband and I 4 years to conceive (so I'm wondering if I would even qualify...) and it breaks my heart that many women are never able to. My husband wasn't totally on board with it because he is unsure if I could handle it emotionally. I only had to say the words "We would have wanted someone to do it for us" and his mood totally changed.

Hopefully when we are done having our own children within the next few years, my body allows me to help out another family!

I am just starting to look into becoming one. I had my own experience, it took my husband and I 4 years to conceive (so I'm wondering if I would even qualify...) and it breaks my heart that many women are never able to. My husband wasn't totally on board with it because he is unsure if I could handle it emotionally. I only had to say the words "We would have wanted someone to do it for us" and his mood totally changed.

Hopefully when we are done having our own children within the next few years, my body allows me to help out another family!

If your......"problems" in conceiving are not directly related to your uterus or ability to carry a child, you could definitely have a chance to be a surrogate. I know several surros that are "fixed" and as long as their uterus works and they have carried full term, healhy pregnancies, they were able to do it.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->