Suzy Rayne's predictions (16), let's see if they come true.....

Here's mine back from Suzy :)

'Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 11th. I can also see two more children in your future, another boy born in 2016 and a girl born in 2019.'

Nice reading! Hope it comes true!

Still not got mine :/ Was hoping that I'd wake up and have it in my inbox since clynn11 got hers yesterday morning. So impatient...

Yay! Just got mine back!

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 3rd. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in mid 2017.

I did a reading with Cheri22 also. Her reading agreed with Suzy's. Cheri22 also sees 2 boys for me and sees September as either conceive/find out/give birth (Suzy said BFP in Oct. from a cycle in Sept.). So FX'd for conceive in Sept!!

I also had a reading with Psychic123 that went like this:

"Around pregnancy,I feel pregnancy around you strongly and soon, and spirit are showing this as any time and I see a baby bump with you by May

I feel you very happy with this news, although this pregnancy may be a surprise

Spirit arent showing me gender at this time, which can sometimes happen within a reading, I am seeing blue today, so this may indicate a boy

I then see a further pregnancy for October 2015 and a healthy baby girl born 2016 who completes your family for you"

This one is pretty different from the one I got from Suzy!

I also had a reading with Psychic123 that went like this:

"Around pregnancy,I feel pregnancy around you strongly and soon, and spirit are showing this as any time and I see a baby bump with you by May

I feel you very happy with this news, although this pregnancy may be a surprise

Spirit arent showing me gender at this time, which can sometimes happen within a reading, I am seeing blue today, so this may indicate a boy

I then see a further pregnancy for October 2015 and a healthy baby girl born 2016 who completes your family for you"

This one is pretty different from the one I got from Suzy!

It looks like they both agree on a boy pretty soon for you! FX'd!

Got my :bfp: today! :happydance: Happy to have proved my reading wrong!

Hey all, i had a local psychic last week. He said he sees a pregnancy very soon (didn't know we were TTC), so hopefully it'll match Suzy hehe.

Just thought I'd post a little update. Last Monday I started having some bleeding and then Wednesday it was confirmed that I had a blighted ovum. So now it is back to square one for me, perhaps Suzy's prediction for me will actually be correct after all.

Just thought I'd post a little update. Last Monday I started having some bleeding and then Wednesday it was confirmed that I had a blighted ovum. So now it is back to square one for me, perhaps Suzy's prediction for me will actually be correct after all.

Ohhh :hugs: :hugs: So sorry to hear that!!

I hope you get your sticky bean soon!!

Hi I've also ordered a reading,but I didn't noticed anywhere to give her any info,I have emailed her but haven't had a reply

Hi ladies!
I'm just ordered mine and I'm waiting to hear back from her!
I'm very skeptical tho so we will see!
Xx

I've had an email off her for the info she needs,just waiting on my reading now

Many thanks for purchasing your personal conception prediction. Based on the information you have provided, I am happy to provide you with your personal prediction below;

I have just received my reading! Hmmmm I suppose time will tell! X

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 5th. I can also see two more children in your future, both boys, born in late 2017 and 2019.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Suzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->