Suzy Rayne's predictions (16), let's see if they come true.....

Dont know if it counts but i got a bfp this month whereas suzy said bfp nov from cycle that starts in oct.

Well this is supposed to be my month,we'll see,has she been right for many??

Congratulations Nand01!!

:wave: Chiming in :

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of May 2014 from a cycle that starts in April. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 5th. I can also see two further children in your future, twin boys, born in mid 2019.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

We shall see?..

This is interesting!!

Where are y'all getting your readings done??

Personally, I hope no one takes offense to this, but I would NOT get a reading from Suzy Rayne. She is a total con to get $$, imo. At least 5 girls in our TTC thread got predictions, not a single one was right.. or even close.

Here's what my prediction was: 'Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 11th. I can also see two more children in your future, another boy born in 2016 and a girl born in 2019.'

What REALLY happened: I got my conception news in November from a cycle that started in October. I am pregnant with a girl and due August 1st.

So just a heads up. Obviously we all just do it for fun, but I really haven't seen much positive outcomes from her except for some people on other forums who women called out as being paid by Suzy to spread the word.

I have heard things about other 'psychics', Gail is one of the main ones that come to mind. Apparently you can buy their readings off of Ebay xx

I've not updated this thread, mainly because it did come to light that she is a fraudster. I saw a 'real life' psychic and she was spot on, she was a month out with the birth, but otherwise accurate. I wouldn't waste your money on suzy rayne!

Interesting that people can predict though. I wouldn't trust anyone online personally. Sorry y'all were gyped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->