Suzy Rayne's predictions (16), let's see if they come true.....

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by toffee87, Apr 2, 2013.

1. toffee87

toffee87 Well-Known Member

Yep, but there's hope yet :) xxx

2. NandO1

NandO1 sticky bean #3

Dont know if it counts but i got a bfp this month whereas suzy said bfp nov from cycle that starts in oct.

3. mamadonna

mamadonna Well-Known Member

Well this is supposed to be my month,we'll see,has she been right for many??

Congratulations Nand01!!

4. LittleBunnie

LittleBunnie Trying for #1

:wave: Chiming in :

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of May 2014 from a cycle that starts in April. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 5th. I can also see two further children in your future, twin boys, born in mid 2019.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

We shall see?..

5. LeahLou

LeahLou Emilia+Brantley+Kyle

This is interesting!!

Where are y'all getting your readings done??

6. clynn11

clynn11 Mommy to Zuri

Personally, I hope no one takes offense to this, but I would NOT get a reading from Suzy Rayne. She is a total con to get $$, imo. At least 5 girls in our TTC thread got predictions, not a single one was right.. or even close.

Here's what my prediction was: 'Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 11th. I can also see two more children in your future, another boy born in 2016 and a girl born in 2019.'

What REALLY happened: I got my conception news in November from a cycle that started in October. I am pregnant with a girl and due August 1st.

So just a heads up. Obviously we all just do it for fun, but I really haven't seen much positive outcomes from her except for some people on other forums who women called out as being paid by Suzy to spread the word.

I have heard things about other 'psychics', Gail is one of the main ones that come to mind. Apparently you can buy their readings off of Ebay xx

7. toffee87

toffee87 Well-Known Member

I've not updated this thread, mainly because it did come to light that she is a fraudster. I saw a 'real life' psychic and she was spot on, she was a month out with the birth, but otherwise accurate. I wouldn't waste your money on suzy rayne!

8. LeahLou

LeahLou Emilia+Brantley+Kyle

Interesting that people can predict though. I wouldn't trust anyone online personally. Sorry y'all were gyped!