Suzy Rayne's predictions (16), let's see if they come true.....

I like your reading!
However I think mine is a load of rubbish.it says bfp in November from October cycle,which is fair enough but then she goes on to say that I'll fall pregnant in 2016,I'll be getting my tube tied after the next baby so don't think that'll be happening

Sorry she also said it would be a boy born in Aug 2014

Any updates? I'm on my second cycle TTC. Hoping I fall pregnant this summer and not in Sept. like Suzy predicted. I don't want to wait that long! I think I'll go mad with worry!

Hi i had one which said october/ november for a july bubs and it being a girl. hoping they come true for everyone xx

I have PM'd Julz27 and Clynn11 to see if they have any news. Looks like lisaob hasn't been on for a couple of months x

Clynn11 doesn't have a bfp. Her and DH are relaxing on the TTC for right now.

Im feeling hopeful. Think ill cry if I dont get my BFP

Looks like lisaob hasn't been on for a couple of months x

Sorry hun - she was an advertisement for this prediction service, among others :( Make of that what you wish

I'm not getting my hopes up, that's for sure!

Its crazy what you let yourself believe when you are desperate for something!!

Hope you get your BFP :hugs:

Any updates for July BFPs? The month's almost over and we have a lot of BFP predictions.

Any updates for July BFPs? The month's almost over.

Well, my prediction said July. I'm 2 days late with high temps and having symptoms exactly like my last pregnancy but still no BFP yet

I've only just ovulated, so I wouldn't get a BFP until August now. Though, had I not have ovulated a lot later than usual, it'd be July to test!

kerry got a BFP in June, but not seen any other posts.

asmcsm- I hope you get a BFP! xxx

I'm finally able to update my prediction. I've been hopeful as the months passed by with BFNs that perhaps the psychic would be right and I just needed some patience. Well, the psychic was wrong. October is here and I did not get my BFP. If this thread still gets updated, you can put mine down as wrong.

I think they were all wrong basically. Just a scam that got spread unfortunately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->