Sweep at 3pm 39+3

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
Had my sweep around 3.30pm midwife said very favourable 2-4 cm cervix is in mid position and 1cm long ! She got a nice big sweep and stretch and was able to poke the baby's head lol I found that fascinating lol walked the hole way home been having pains from about 4ish started off at 5 mins apart they went to about 2-3 mins and there back to about 4/5/6 depending pain is mostly in the back and deff sore I'd say 7/10 esp in the back I wonder will these set my off lol or what ? I mean 2-4 cm I'm not sure how to take that I think she could stretch to 4 does that mean I don't know when it's time o know it's obv when I can't take no more pain but we'll see here's hoping my princess gets a move along I've 2 brothers hanging over me while I'm in pain asking me is it time lolol there 6 & 4 lol xxx

Sounds like it could be! Let us know x

Thanks girls pains still coming every 5 mins have been from around half 4 when do I no when to call I'd be patiently sitting here waiting for my water to go before i call hosp I'm that laid back 😂😂 both my boys were 3 days over i was originally due 8th so today is 3 days over as well weird I'm hoping this is it xxxx

if you were already stretching to 4cm and contractions are getting more frequent it might be worth giving hospital a ring, they like to see you
once you get to 4cm just in case you progress quite fast. so jealous! very good luck to you xx

Do u think so I didn't quite no how to take the 2-4 cm part will phone soon need to charge my phone a little thanks so excited xx

Ooohhhh good luck!! I'm still waiting fir contractions. Just starting to get a few niggles but nothing major. Already in hospital so going to try and get a few hours sleep and hopefully will wake up in labour lol x

Still here girls pains were still coming every 5 mins up until midnight then I phones l&D and the lovely nurse said to come on down if I felt the need but she said I no myself I was shattered all I wanted to do was sleep then they kinda faded off I have been cramping all night long and bathroom breaks still losing plug haven't seen no blood yet tho ! Here's hoping today brings a little more than yesterday I have hospital at 12 so maybe good news and induction date xxxx

Good luck hunny. It all sounds really promising :) :)

Just back from my hosp app midwife didn't seem to think so haha o I think she hates me she was such a cow she was about 60 fs I really don't think she had a clue what she was doing let alone talking about I'm raging with her ! I told her I had a sweep yest and she starting getting on like an old bag but so app they don't sweep untill 7 days over so I'm glad I got one yest she was trying to Bring me back for an overdue follow up in 2 weeks so about 28th but yet was scheduling me for an Induction for 25th she told me baby was still up high and not engaged but yet wrote 3/5 engaged and when I told her about all my pains cramps plug loss with blood she told me it was problem nothing and I could just be getting them and there doing nothing one one hand I'm raging but on the other baby girl will be here in less than 2 weeks for deff xxx sorry rant over x

Sorry Hun. My sweeps were always such a disappointment! I was enlightened during my last pregnancy when my midwife explained the bishop score to me, I had a sweep but my bishop score was still really low (my cervix not ready at all) and she said the chances of me going into labour were really low.
I hope it happens for you soon x

sorry the midwife seemed like a fruit loop. hopefully it'll kick off soon for you and your baby will be here xx

Really wish I'd of been going into labour tonight I'd of loved for her to have to deliver my baby after all the bull she told me today she was clueless I swear all I know is on wed I was 3/5 engaged 2-4 cm dilated cervix was mid position and only 1cm long so I know it'll be soon and as much as I want her here I can wait until she's ready but to have then another person tell me oh she's not engaged and ur pains aren't doing nothing (without having even examined me for progress 😂 I don't know what her problem was I acc said to my partner I think she's a bit jelouse that I gt a sweep yest and she can't give me one today she must have been looking to give some one a good hurting 😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry but I was so pissed off anyway not back to hospital as seeing my lovely midwife on wed which I will be 3 days over and she's going to sweep me again if I haven't went by then lol xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->