*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmhmmm :blush: Original ones, look a bit like penguin bars on the wrapper :munch: never had them before, Can't wait to try them!

Last updated list available on page 29.
Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list.

they look like penguins but they are soooooooooooo much nicer!

Updated 02/06/2009 suggested list of senders & receivers for June's swap ( click spoiler to reveal).

Names in bold have received their goodies. So far we have 3 people with sweeties :happydance: Thankyou to their senders for completing.

Tinkabells has been replaced by AutumnRose.

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Taperjeangirl > Elli21

Elli21> Tasha41

Tasha41 > xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea
> Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump
> Welshcakes79

Welshcakes79 > Chel27

Chel27 > Alice&bump

Alice&bump > AutmnRose

AutmnRose > Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie
> Bexy_22

Bexy_22 > Kitty1987

Kitty1987 > Serina27

Serina27 > Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies > ilovemybump

ilovemybump > brightstar08

Brightstar08 > taperjeangirl

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Kitten > amy_lea..x

amy_lea..x > kitten

Kirsty x > pineappleluv

Pineaplleluv > kirsty x

Taperjeangirl > mylittlebubs

Mylittlebubs > Taperjeangirl

**participants waiting (place to be issued june 12th) - Ema, Jenny_wren, jenny873, Dippy Yvanne.

Last updated list available on page 33.
Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 3 people have received their goodies to date.

I certainly did, and here's a pic!

https://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1879/dsc00306bpl.jpg

Thanks again AnnaBanana9 xx

You're so welcome Smartie! :) Took all my self-control not to eat them!
xx

oo what are black bullets?

Mmm i love reeses!

I'll just edit the previous post rather than reposting again!

Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 3 participants have received sweets so far.

Black Bullets are old-fashioned hard mints - I think they're delicious!!

Reese's are my favourites - especially the peanut butter cups, but I ate those :blush: - sorry Smartie! :rofl:

i love the fact in america they have all different flavours of buttercups yummy :munch: jus wish we had them here!

Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 3 participants have received sweets so far.

I'm just thankful we have the original Reese's here now --- I suffered SEVERE withdrawal symptoms when I first moved here from Canada! :rofl:

i posted butterflies goodybag today :happydance: it should hopefully arrive tomo?? :shrug: hopefully!!

I went to my post office today Tasha :) She said it should take about 5 days to get to you. I really hope they dont melt in that time xx

thank you ilovemybump :D i recieved mines today. lots of yummy sweeties Mmmm. taperjeangirl sorry still not had chance to post yours yet :blush: will deffo post them before wednesday :) x

Did you try the Tim Tams yet TLB? What did you think?

Did you try the Tim Tams yet TLB? What did you think?

I did last night, yes they lived in my house 12 hours before i opened them :laugh2: - oh my they're good! Very sweet but yummy :munch: :happydance: Oo i bet the double choccy ones are uber sweet! Thanks again Sarah, great choice :hug:

Ow you gotta tell Tiggertea that Andrea!

Anyone get anything today? :hugs:

Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 3 people have received their goodies to date.

Lol, no worries. Anytime you want more just let me know :)

Lol, no worries. Anytime you want more just let me know :)

You may regret saying that :rofl: :rofl:

Have you heard from the person who's sending to you Sarah?

How's everyone else doing on the partner front? Everyone heard from the person they sending to? I've still not had address details confirmed, think i may send a last message just incase she just forgot to reply (i do that all the time!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back