• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i totally forgot about this with being on holiday! :dohh:

Serina is it the big day tomoz? :happydance: good luck!!

To all those that have just said they wanted to join in the past 2 days - June's list has already been issued. I shall pop you in as subs at the bottom of the list then when the list is finalised on June 12th you can take the place of anyone who hasn't responded. If there's 2 people left over i will just pair you up if this is okay with you girls? It's just i already specified that particpants for June's sweet swap had to have posted previously. Seems a shame for you girls who came in later to miss out but i'm just trying to avoid messing people about. Hope that makes sense, i'm tying and singing row row your boat to my daughter at the same time :rofl:

Updated 31/05/2009 suggested list of senders & receivers for June's swap ( click spoiler to reveal)

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Taperjeangirl > Elli21

Elli21> Tasha41

Tasha41 > xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea > Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump > Welshcakes79

Welshcakes79 > Chel27

Chel27 > Alice&bump

Alice&bump > Tinkabells (none sweets request)

Tinkabells > Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie > Bexy_22

Bexy_22 > Kitty1987

Kitty1987 > Serina27

Serina27 > Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies > ilovemybump

ilovemybump > brightstar08

Brightstar08 > taperjeangirl

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Kitten > amy_lea..x

amy_lea..x > kitten

Kirsty x > pineappleluv

Pineaplleluv > kirsty x

Taperjeangirl > mylittlebubs

Mylittlebubs > Taperjeangirl

**participants waiting (place to be issued june 12th) - Ema, AutmnRose, Jenny_wren, jenny873, Dippy Yvanne.

so you newbies have been added to the participants waiting section and as said above, will be added to the list June 12th. Yvanne i've added you if you still want to take part?

Has anyone heard from tinkabells/ seen her around?

lilbump, ur so much better at this that i am :lol:

Oh my god i totally forget about this thread, it wasn't coming up in emails or people had replied, can you take me off this, as its unfair as i havent been able to get involved!!

So sorry girls!!! xxx

brightstar08 ill be sending your sweets out tomorrow, sorry havent done it sooner. took ages to decide what to get lol

thanks chick, taperjeangirl will be sending yours out this week will pm when ive sent them :D x

elli - aww thanks. still feel a bit like i took over your thread though :blush: sorry i didn't mean to.

Tinkabells - will remove you from list tomorrow when i have bit more time if you require.

Girls, when you receive your parcels, as someone mentioned before, shall we post on here so we all get to nosey what you got in your goody bag and i'll also try to keep up and mark people off the list?

i hope welshcakes responds to me soon or i may just have to eat her sweeties :rofl: i have no will power!!

Mer should get hers tomorrow i sent friday 1st class recorded ...x

ellie, is there any chance u can quote and paste all the info on page 1? is a nightmare trying to find stuff!

ellie, is there any chance u can quote and paste all the info on page 1? is a nightmare trying to find stuff!

If she can't (i know she was struggling to get online for a while due to family things) i'll try and remember to post at the end of each post i make what page the last update was if that makes it easier?

(e.g)
Last updated list available on page page 29.
Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 7th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list.​

Oh and Yvanne...Lilbump has done all the lists etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back