• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent mine out today :) Smartie will hopefully receive it tomorrow!

:happydance: sounds like there might be a few happy people tomorrow when the postman knocks!!

I'm still waiting on welshcakes to send her address.

Last updated list available on page 29.
Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list.​

If Tinkabells has withdrawn from this round, will someone be replacing her? Just wondering whether or not the postman will knock on my door :rofl:

If Tinkabells has withdrawn from this round, will someone be replacing her? Just wondering whether or not the postman will knock on my door :rofl:

Yes anna. I was actually just waiting to see if Ema makes it back online if not it will be the next person in line on the waiting section (i did it in order of posting so first come first served). It's just that Ema was removed as serina wanted a partner sooner due to her being induced today and i felt kind of bad so just trying to give her a chance to catch up. Ema was in the original line up but she's been internetless for a week or 2 i think she said she was moving house? If Ema's not been seen around by tomoz i'll put the next person in line in tinkabells place.

Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list.

ooooh lilbump - I got mine on saturday :)

:happydance: what did you get? and how many are left?:rofl:

Last updated list available on page page 29.
Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 7th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list.

I got 3 flavours of fudge and some handmade choccies..... they were delicious..... and all gone! :blush: oooopsie!

Tezzy, I went to mail yours today and they wanted to charge me $50!! and it would take over a month to get there, and I worry that it would melt. :( I can't afford to send a $50 parcel :rofl: so I think I will take that Ice Java out and try and send it in a small envelope and see how much it costs.

$50!!! what's in there? gold bars?! :rofl:

Last updated list available on page page 29.
Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 7th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list.​

No haha, some Ice Java stuff, a bag of sunflower seeds and 2 chocolate bars. Sorry Tezzy, I hope I can find a way to make it cheaper. :( Or else I can't send you sweets. Did anyone else from Canada mail their's yet?

i don't know about over there but here we have a website for our mail service and that tells us all the prices and services with listed weights/sizes etc, basically so the people who work over the counters don't rip us off! If you have anything like that maybe you could figure out the cheapest way to do it?

Hey girls, I was supposed to be posting today but couldnt get on to BnB all day to get the addresses!

Will be on there way soon, oh wow it's good to be back on, I thought it was going to be off forever!

I'm in Canada going to see about mailing my stuff tomorrow. I hope I can find a way to do it that's not ridiculously expensive... I realized Canada Post was pricey (we don't have an alternative really.. unless I look into FedExing? or UPS or something??).. but I didn't know how bad it was til Wendino told me!!

Tezzy, I went to mail yours today and they wanted to charge me $50!! and it would take over a month to get there, and I worry that it would melt. :( I can't afford to send a $50 parcel :rofl: so I think I will take that Ice Java out and try and send it in a small envelope and see how much it costs.

:shock: oh my goodness!!!

I sent Amy-Lea's today so she should hopefully get it tomorrow!

:wave: girls.

:happydance: i got my goodypack this mornin courtesy of Sarah88, thankyou again :hug:

I got a pack of Original Tim Tam's. Haven't tried them yet...i strongly resisted the urge to have one for breakfast :rofl:

Looks like i've got a bit of updating to do on the list. I hope to do it later this afternoon when my LO naps.

P.S is it actually helpful that i'm putting the update info/ deadlines at the bottom of my posts? just i need to keep copying and pasting it and it's a bit of a pain but if it's actually helping then i don't mind doing it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back