*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I had GenkiGemini msg to get my address a few days ago :)

they're yummy. I did think about sharing and sending some to tiggertea but i don't know if they'd survive tbh.

Last updated list available on page 33.
Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 3 people have received their goodies to date.

You not eaten them all already?? :lol:

lol no, as tempting as it is they are tasty, but i think i'd be sick! Plus the one i had had melted so i've put them in the fridge, hope they don't go soggy tho :dohh:

Please respond to sender by 7th June. Anyone who hasn't heard from partner please inform me between 8th-12th June.
Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. 3 people have received their goodies to date.

Aww :( Bugger. Were many broken? I tried to make sure they would all be in one piece when they got to you

Aww :( Bugger. Were many broken? I tried to make sure they would all be in one piece when they got to you

It was warm here, they'd only melted a bit they're not spoiled or anything.
None of them seem broken hun, trusty bubble wrap :happydance:

Is it tim tams you bite both ends off and suck your tea through?! I have no idea how I know that or if it is even true!

i posted butterflies goodybag today :happydance: it should hopefully arrive tomo?? :shrug: hopefully!!

:hugs::hugs: Thank you soooooo much Donna, it arrived this morning!
Great choices!!! I haven't had pint pots for years & the bubble gum so sooo cute (and yummy! :happydance:)

Thanks honey! x

oo sounds yummy! Another happy customer lol!

Some people are going to upload pictures if you wanted to? we're all (well certainly me anyway) are too nosey :rofl:

Please inform me when you receive your goody bag so I can mark you off the list. Up until 02/06/09 3 people have received their goodies.

I posted ilovemybump's today! :happydance: Hopefully she'll recieve them tomorrow! I really hope she likes my choices!

lol no, as tempting as it is they are tasty, but i think i'd be sick! Plus the one i had had melted so i've put them in the fridge, hope they don't go soggy tho :dohh:

They don't go soggy - they even tastier outta the fridge.

oh, and try em dipped in tea/coffee :cloud9: heaven! edit: see that's already been suggested :blush:

sarah - do they still do the "pink wish" (strawberry) ones or were they just limited edition?

Hi donna hun, sorry i havnt got to posting yours yet hun, i was in labour ward last night. Will do 1st thing in the morning :hugs:

Oooo our Tescos has Tim Tams!

:hissy: I ave searched the entire country for timtams since i got home and nowhere here has em.... i think i might have to move! lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tim tams

I will check Tescos this weekend at some point, they def had them a couple of months ago though, if they do I will stock up and send you some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back