swine flu

Jkelmum

Reaction score
:shock: Just seen this on news ...scary stuff and the fact the goverment have only enough to vacine half the country if they need to what happens to the other half ?
https://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/27/swine-flu-scotland-british-hospitals

i've never heard of it sorry to seem thick lol DH's uncle mentioned it today lol x

I've only seen it on the news this afternoon. Seems they have it under control though. Plus we have more vaccinations than the other places in Europe!

I refuse to be scared by the flu *buries head in sand*

it's all over the news here because of people traveling in stuff. Scary indeed

I refuse to be scared by the flu *buries head in sand*

Its not 'just the flu' tho is it? quite a lot of people have died from this already :(

FX they get it under control soon x

im shitting myself about it. no virus has ever worried me like this! maybe cos i've got katie now?? i've said to OH i'm gona lock myself inside if it comes here and get all my shopping delivered and disinfect it the minute it comes in!!

does it remind anyone of that show on BBC where most the world was wiped out by a virus and a few survived???

TBH if the hospitals have enough to vacinate half of the population, the UK should have few fatalities because of swine flu. Chances are alot less than half of the population will need the vac.

Its been on the front page of 24 news for the last 3days, At the moment there are 17 swine flu reports in the UK, I'm slightly worried and keeping a eye on it.

You should check the news more often :lol:

This really worries me. especialy as i am pregnant so even if it does come over here and i get it i cant even have any vacinations : (

Makes me feel so ill just thinking abut it. It makes my stomache go funny and feel really anxious. I knew i shouldnt have opened this thread but could i leave it be? NO.

There are confirmed cases in four countries. News is reporting that the WHO deciding if they should raise the current alert level. Scary stuff.....

hence why i dont read the news, stresses people out un neccessarily xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->