Symptom spotting thread

It looks it!
I feel odd today. I have a heavy feeling in my stomach like af is here. It's OHs birthday tomorrow and I would've loved to give him a bfp for his birthday but I can't bring myself to buy an expensive test to do so early on because I know it'll be negative either way!

kirstybumx3 - Yes, it feels like heartburn in my abdomen. However, it has gone away as of yesterday?! Now, all I am feeling is a little irritable and I have to pee a lot. But both could be explainable, i'm probably a little bitchy in general.. lol and have been drinking tons of water to flush out my trigger.

How is everyone doing on this fine Monday morning?

kirstybumx3 - Yes, it feels like heartburn in my abdomen. However, it has gone away as of yesterday?! Now, all I am feeling is a little irritable and I have to pee a lot. But both could be explainable, i'm probably a little bitchy in general.. lol and have been drinking tons of water to flush out my trigger.

How is everyone doing on this fine Monday morning?

Those sound like hopeful symptoms!!!

I'm hanging in there so far... trying not to read too much into everything considering I'm still a few days from implantation. I don't want to get my hopes up too high..

This is our 6th month TTC and I did not track my ovulation this month besides my FLO app which I believe was off by a few days.
I am guessing I ovulated on Oct 24 or 25 even though it was predicted for the 26.
Everything seemed rather normal this month, we BD'd a lot, I was extremely into my husband this month, he was actually becoming exhausted lol
2/3 dpo: I got a cold! (I never get sick so I thought this was odd.
3/4 dpo: cold continues, feeling very run down
4/5 dpo: I started to feel very warm in my face and extremely thirsty at points in time.
5/6 dpo: hot face and extreme thirst continued, now urinating more but chalked it up to all the water I was drinking bc I was so thirsty.
6/7 dpo: hot face, thirst, cramps like AF was coming early, craving burnt hot dogs and pineapple juice. Decided to test the next morning.
7/8 dpo BFN, continued hot face and thirst. CM= tiny bit of yellow green, just like a drop, not big at all. Otherwise dry CM.
8/9 dpo moody and hot, decided to test one more time with FRER, saw the faintest line!
9/10 dpo hot face and thirst continued, took another test BFP!

I never had implantation bleeding. But I believe implantation happened quite early. Like 4/5 dpo and I didn't think that was possible. Curious to see what they give me for a due date bc of this. Praying this is a sticky bean!!!
The strangest thing: I can't stand chocolate anymore. Super bizarre!!!

This is our 6th month TTC and I did not track my ovulation this month besides my FLO app which I believe was off by a few days.
I am guessing I ovulated on Oct 24 or 25 even though it was predicted for the 26.
Everything seemed rather normal this month, we BD'd a lot, I was extremely into my husband this month, he was actually becoming exhausted lol
2/3 dpo: I got a cold! (I never get sick so I thought this was odd.
3/4 dpo: cold continues, feeling very run down
4/5 dpo: I started to feel very warm in my face and extremely thirsty at points in time.
5/6 dpo: hot face and extreme thirst continued, now urinating more but chalked it up to all the water I was drinking bc I was so thirsty.
6/7 dpo: hot face, thirst, cramps like AF was coming early, craving burnt hot dogs and pineapple juice. Decided to test the next morning.
7/8 dpo BFN, continued hot face and thirst. CM= tiny bit of yellow green, just like a drop, not big at all. Otherwise dry CM.
8/9 dpo moody and hot, decided to test one more time with FRER, saw the faintest line!
9/10 dpo hot face and thirst continued, took another test BFP!

I never had implantation bleeding. But I believe implantation happened quite early. Like 4/5 dpo and I didn't think that was possible. Curious to see what they give me for a due date bc of this. Praying this is a sticky bean!!!
The strangest thing: I can't stand chocolate anymore. Super bizarre!!!

Congrats!!! Weird about the chocolate... my chocolate intake can go down a bit...

Congrats Cansciti and robinbatman!!! xoxox

Anyone else get super nauseous from their prenatal vitamin, even if they eat something before? Ugh, I am dying today I feel so sick and I just want to go home and sleep.

I don't know what to do aaaaahhhh. Just did an out of date ic for the fun of it knowing it would be negative, then came downstairs and forgot to go back to check. Went up and there looks like a really faint line but doesn't seem to be much colour to it. It was after the timeframe by about 15 mins so I'm saying evap. Now I want to do a frer with fmu just in case by some miracle I could be and could tell oh on his birthday. But I don't drive and can't get to a store and we have to go out first thing. Wonder if I could save my fmu in something and sneak it out in my bag. I'd be able to sneak to a boots in the morning whilst out and hide one. But then I do actually think ill be gutted if it's bfn when usually I'd not be fussed. Wwyd?

Congrats Cansciti and robinbatman!!! xoxox

Anyone else get super nauseous from their prenatal vitamin, even if they eat something before? Ugh, I am dying today I feel so sick and I just want to go home and sleep.

I take mine at night. I do the Rainbow Lite prenatals and love them!! They are a little big but I have never felt bad after taking them. I secretly hope that's a pregnancy sign though for you hehe

kirstybumx3 - Why dont you get the HPT while you are out tomorrow without DH looking and then take it in the afternoon or evening? That way you don't have to be carrying your pee around. LOL

Considering your IC was out of date I wouldn't hold to much weight to it. Either way, keep us up to date with the pic!

FX'ing for you xoxo

kirstybumx3 - Why dont you get the HPT while you are out tomorrow without DH looking and then take it in the afternoon or evening? That way you don't have to be carrying your pee around. LOL

Considering your IC was out of date I wouldn't hold to much weight to it. Either way, keep us up to date with the pic!

FX'ing for you xoxo

I could do that I guess, makes more sense than carrying pee all morning :haha: just thought fmu would be best.

No I don't believe the ic for a second, they just leftovers from ttc ds 4 years ago and went out of date in August lol. Couldn't help myself! X

@Robinbatman, 11dpo isn't odd at all! Congratulations again! So happy for you!

@Cansciti- congratulations on your bfp!

My side, my temp dropped this morning and FF says AF is expected today so I suspect I will see her tonight or tomorrow. Unsuccessful cycle#13 :cry:

I'm so sorry Aphy. Lots of luck for the next cycle

Keep getting symptoms that can be easily explained away and can't stop myself getting all hopeful over them :(
Eg right now my lower back hurts...but I carried 3yo DS around on my shoulders all morning this morning. Wish I had something concrete to cling to...

My dpo's are estmated:

9do: Night Sweats
10dpo: Runny Tummy & Night Sweat
11dpo: Hot face & neck, dizzy. Went to the pharmacy since I thought I had an infection (I get ear infections often due to a ruptured eardrum). They found no infection. I ate a lot, hoping I would feel better. Had night sweats again.
12dpo: Hot face and neck, dizzy, a little dizzy. Went to see my GP. She also found no infection anywhere. Even though my face and neck was so hot, there was no fever reading on the thermometer.:shrug: Had lower than normal blood pressure. Did a pee test for pregnancy and other things like infection and such, pregnancy test negative, infections test clear. Got a round of 3 antibiotic pills to take in case of tick bite fever, bronchitis, etc etc. Felt like crap rest of the day, but no night sweats.
13dpo: Hot face and neck, dizzy, didn't feel like eating anything at all. Slept most of the day. No night sweats.
14dpo: Hot face and neck, dizzy, nausea, felt extremely sick and asked DH to take me back to the pharmacy. Started spotting. Got a Vitamin B Complex and B12 injection. AF became little more heavy in the afternoon, had cramps.
15dpo: Felt a lot better, face and neck still hot. AF was present but lighter than last month.
16dpo: AF light, face and neck was on fire, dizzy, nausea, decided to go back to the doctor, the doctor said something is definitely up, drew blood for a FBC.
17dpo: AF light, face and neck still on fire, feels like sunburn on my face, nausea. Feel better for an hour after I eat then picks back up. BB's look bigger, my dress is sitting tighter than usual around my chest. I am thirsty and peeing like mad (probably due to all the extra water I am having).

Tomorrow (9 Nov 2016) will be 18dpo, I will hopefully receive my blood test results. I am baffled. My mom and husband both think I am pg even with the bleeding.

I have generally been feeling very sleepy since 11dpo, getting through a day at work feels like an impossible task. The computer makes me so dizzy I have to close my eyes when I scroll :wacko:

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Boots had no frer so got one of boots own 4 days early tests. BFN obviously. Feeling really heavy stomached today like AF is on the way.

Took this about 30 mins after doing the test. Look at that for a wicked evap. I hate blue dye tests!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpssiiapo1g.jpeg

I think I may have a symptom. Has anyone felt really hungry like they were almost going to faint and really weak? I just had it and ran out the door to grab something to eat when I had eaten an apple about 1 1/2 hrs before. Is that a symptom?

I think I may have a symptom. Has anyone felt really hungry like they were almost going to faint and really weak? I just had it and ran out the door to grab something to eat when I had eaten an apple about 1 1/2 hrs before. Is that a symptom?

All my pregnant friends carry around snacks with them bc they get out of control hungry. I sure hope it is!!!!!

I'm the opposite. I'm feeling kind of nauseous. I have been baking all afternoon and all of a sudden I am feeling a little wave of nausea. God, symptom spotting is the worst.... it could be from the buttercream frosting I was sampling but it's odd for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->