Symptom spotting thread

So sorry MrsLolatjie,I hope they find what's causing it soon!

Ooooh Kirsty, good symptom-not-spot! Fx!

Joie,that chart is looking fantastic so far!

How are you feeling Aphy?

Thanks... AF is due Wed or Thursday so I just keep hoping that it doesn't plummet down one of these days. Every day I get a high temp I breathe a sigh of relief

This is my first time posting; however I am a avid reader. I thought until I would get vet it a shot and write out my symptoms

5dpo- head ache, pimples, tired (4 hour nap today!!) fuller feeling breasts (not completely sure about this one), back pain

I want to jump in. I am currently 11dpo. Last night I had nausea for about 5 hrs and ended up getting so bad I started gagging, never happens. Didn't have ms with any other pregnancies. After that certain smells and food just didn't sound good to me. I also had a weird pulling for just a few minutes,but it was closer to my pelvic bone like towards my hip. I haven't been able to sleep much so I am staying more tired than normal. I guess my biggest thing is the lack of cramping I have had. I usually cramp a week at least before af shows and its pretty bad. I have not had the 1st cramp and my af is due either wed or thursday. I am however on progesterone for 10 days out of the month to help with heavy periods so this might be the reason I am not cramping. This is my 2nd month on them and I stopped them 2 nights ago. Hoping we get our bfp soon!!!

I want to jump in. I am currently 11dpo. Last night I had nausea for about 5 hrs and ended up getting so bad I started gagging, never happens. Didn't have ms with any other pregnancies. After that certain smells and food just didn't sound good to me. I also had a weird pulling for just a few minutes,but it was closer to my pelvic bone like towards my hip. I haven't been able to sleep much so I am staying more tired than normal. I guess my biggest thing is the lack of cramping I have had. I usually cramp a week at least before af shows and its pretty bad. I have not had the 1st cramp and my af is due either wed or thursday. I am however on progesterone for 10 days out of the month to help with heavy periods so this might be the reason I am not cramping. This is my 2nd month on them and I stopped them 2 nights ago. Hoping we get our bfp soon!!!

I think I'm 10dpo today (9 if I ovulated a bit later than FF predicted) and a bfn for me.

Have you tested yet? When is AF due?

I think I'm 10dpo today (9 if I ovulated a bit later than FF predicted) and a bfn for me.

I did this morning and it was a bfn....but....i went to the bathroom and saw some ewcm with brown in it! I literally almost cried thinking to myself," its ib, its ib." My lower stomach was kinda crampy today but barely. And the nausea was there tonight along with some acid. I only have 1 ic left so I am trying to wait. Af is due on wed or Thursday. Also, tmi but my hubby and i dtd tonight and I was super dry. That seriously never happens. With my previous pregnancies it got really dry and tight in the beginning, so I am really thinking this is it.

I did this morning and it was a bfn....but....i went to the bathroom and saw some ewcm with brown in it! I literally almost cried thinking to myself," its ib, its ib." My lower stomach was kinda crampy today but barely. And the nausea was there tonight along with some acid. I only have 1 ic left so I am trying to wait. Af is due on wed or Thursday. Also, tmi but my hubby and i dtd tonight and I was super dry. That seriously never happens. With my previous pregnancies it got really dry and tight in the beginning, so I am really thinking this is it.

I am soooo hopeful for you!!! It really could have been IB!!!
I just keep comparing this cycle to how I felt last cycle and I really thought I had a shot. My temps have been awesome too, until today. AF is supposed to be either Tuesday or Wednesday for me so who knows what else is to come. I have a First Response that I've been saving. I think I'm going to bust it out tomorrow if my temp doesn't drop more. If it does, I'll stick with the IC for this cycle

I am soooo hopeful for you!!! It really could have been IB!!!
I just keep comparing this cycle to how I felt last cycle and I really thought I had a shot. My temps have been awesome too, until today. AF is supposed to be either Tuesday or Wednesday for me so who knows what else is to come. I have a First Response that I've been saving. I think I'm going to bust it out tomorrow if my temp doesn't drop more. If it does, I'll stick with the IC for this cycle

I really hope this is our month. I might buy another frer today. Do you have any symptoms?

7dpo and 8dpo nausea and lightheaded. Sharp cramping.
I've had headaches on/off.
9dpo my nipple got sensitive. 10 dpo I got a lot of breast tenderness and headache and I was an emotional mess.

11dpo and I got my first very faint BFP!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9405.jpg
    IMG_9405.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5
Urgh so confused! CD41, absolutely no signs of af and still testing negative!

Im 3dpo today so too early for symptoms but id love to join in.

Let's cramp together, wooooooo! :D

Can you describe your cramps?

None. Cm is dry today was abundance of creamy yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->