Symptom spotting thread

kirstybumx3 - I would take the test again to put your mind at ease, I think that could be either evap or BFP?

Thejoie - Weird, regarding frosting! I was really nauseous yesterday but I chalked that up to taking the prenatal vitamin.

I hope these are real symptoms for us!! Fx'ed!!

I hope so too!!! I didn't feel like this last month...

Lower back pain! Got really bad tonight. Trying so hard to tell myself there's a perfectly valid non-pregnancy explanation for it. But you know how it is I just can't help getting my hopes up. Roll on Friday so I can test again.

Can I jump in here?

Currently on cd35, last two cycles have been 35 and 39 days. My app predicts af tomorrow but no signs so far and been getting various pg symptoms.

Had the tiniest bit of brown spotting last thing 29th Oct and first thing 30th, nothing since.

Have done a few tests including today, all bfn.

Tonight I've had like globs of cm, clear and stretchy but like actual chunks/balls when I wipe??

Pennies: CM is a mystery to me!! But I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks thejoie, these long cycles are killing me, makes it so hard to try and determine whats happening and the wait really doesn't help!

Multiple tests with bfn but no sign of af, tmi but I feel wet all the time so expect af each time I go to the loo and each time there's nothing but ewcm 🙈

According to FF,AF is now 1 day late but I am giving her until tonight to show up before I test again since I might have my cd day wrong by 1 since last months af was noting more than spotting for 1 day.

1dpo- bloated and gassy
2dpo- slept really badly,tired,nausea, AF like crampiness
3dpo- migraine,AF like tenseness,feels like abdomen is bruised inside
4dpo-migraine,AF like tense feeling in abdomen
5dpo- AF like tense feeling,side of bbs getting sore,dark veins all over my body
6dpo- AF like tenseness, woken up at 03:00am with throbbing pain in left ovary region lasted about 5 min, tiredness, sore side bbs, throbbing again later the evening
7dpo- tiredness, sore side bbs, dizzy at times when getting up
8dpo- sore and swollen bbs,temp dip this morning,insomnia at night
9dpo-tired,sore bbs (BFN)
10dpo-sore bbs (BFN)
11dpo- sore bbs (temp slowly dropping), exhausted during the day,irritable mood and tearful,migraine,nausea
12dpo- bbs less sore (BFN)
13dpo- bbs still slightly sore, feeling overfull when eating average portion of food, feeling bloated, temps have flat lined the past 3 days, still no sign of pre-AF spotting (AF due tomorrow or Wednesday)
14dpo- no sign of AF though FF predicted it for today,temp decreased,bbs not sore unless pushed but nipples are sore if stimulated (tmi sorry!), migraine,nausea after eating lunch and feeling over full
15dpo- no AF yet,will test this evening if she doesn't show by then, bbs still sore if pushed and nipples still sensitive

BFN with FMU on Clearblu test this morning. Still dizzy, hot face and neck, cheeks are on fire. No word on blood test results yet. ](*,)

I can see the faintest of lines on this mornings test but going to disregard it. Watched it like a hawk for 10 minutes and it didn't show til 7 mins 50 seconds and didn't get any darker. Doesn't really look like there's much colour to it and I still have no love for blue dye tests so I'm going BFN.
Am going to do another test on Friday, will buy some pink dye. If that's BFN too I'm going to just wait it out for AF.
Not symptom spotting anymore this cycle either. Have the constant dull cramp type pain and twinges in my hips that haven't gone anywhere but I'm not exactly used to my pre af symptoms post implanon so could be the lead up to that anyway. Ugh!

Just got my :bfp: at 15dpo!

Congrats Aphy that's amazing. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

You have given me some hope because my symptoms have been very similar to yours, and I also got a BFN on 12DPO. 13DPO and not going to test until 1 day after missed AF as well if I make it that far!

Thanks Sara! Fx,almost testing time for you!

Giving me hope too Aphy, no idea when I should test now 🤔

:flower: aw thanks ladies! I am hoping to see many :BFP: here still!

Congratulations!
November is so lucky. Loving seeing all the bfps!!!

It's amazing how many symptoms I haven't got now I've forced myself to stop spotting. Anything I feel I can easily disregard as something else. It goes to show how much we read into everything when ttc. I think this month won't be lucky for us but that's ok because it's only cycle #1.

It's amazing how many symptoms I haven't got now I've forced myself to stop spotting. Anything I feel I can easily disregard as something else. It goes to show how much we read into everything when ttc.

It's so true. We feel sick/tired/whatever for all sorts of reasons, all the time! And never notice or think anything of it until we're ttc and suddenly everything's a potential symptom! So cruel.

Side note, my son is 3y4m too :)

FBC all normal - no infections or inflammation found.
BFN on HCG quantitative blood test.

Made an appointment with an ENT doctor.
Still have a hot face and neck, dizziness, change in appetite, low bp. Blood iron level is 12.

Guess I just have something else going on.

I'm not symptom spotting anymore this cycle. So the sickness I'm experiencing is clearly down to all the brownies I've been eating and the cramps are most likely af on the way.
But the fact my nipples seem more erect and look darker... Is that my imagination too?
Uh oh. I'm symptom spotting again :haha:

Was having sharp cramping yesterday and a dull ache this morning when I was temping. Felt a little nausea when I was brushing my teeth and it took me forever to pack a lunch... which is very weird for me. I didny test yet. I'm only 8dpo. I'm waiting till Sunday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->