Symptoms coming and goinf

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Hello ladies
I am five weeks one day and have noticed that since getting my BFP that my symptoms seem to come and go and I have noticed some mild back pain mostly when I get busy at work and don't have a chance to sit down. I had two mc this past yr one of which was an ep that resulted in a tube rupture and removal so I'm getting nervous. In my last pregnancy my symptoms were constant although I didn't get very far along I'm just fearful that my body may be mc again. Is it normal for symptoms to come and go especially breast pain.

I have 4 healthy babies and am on my 5th pregnancy, and my symptoms have varied with every single one of them. I still worried every time it happened, but it was just fine every time. :) Especially breast pain! That is my biggest variable. In some of my pregnancies, I'd be so nauseated that I couldn't walk without gagging one day and then feel just fine, no nausea, the next. Then, I'd be back to feeling sick in a few days. I think it's just the way my body adjusts to the hormone levels, and then they go up so much higher that I have to adjust again. I hope that eases your mind.

Yes, it's very normal. With DD my symptoms came and went and I was always panicked. With my mc in August, my symptoms were so strong there was no doubting I was pregnant. But it ended in an early loss and my symptoms stayed until the bleeding was over. With this pregnancy they're coming and going but one symptom I'm totally missing is breast pain up until these last couple of days.

Thanks ladies,

im hoping that since the symptoms are so different that maybe this little love bug will stick so far so good. I want so bad just to relax and enjoy being pregnant but im scared that as soon as I do ill miscarry again...

My symptoms have done exactly the same.. I was tired then I was fine, I was sick then nothing, boobs hurt then not at all, then killer again 2 days later, dead tired again and not wanting to eat anything. I swear my body wants to stress me, after a loss every little thing makes us think "omg is this another miscarriage".. Right now my boobs hurt like hell, i wouldnt be shocked if tomorrow they are 100% normal.. its been one day to the next and so far so good with a 180+ heartbeat :)

My symptoms have done exactly the same.. I was tired then I was fine, I was sick then nothing, boobs hurt then not at all, then killer again 2 days later, dead tired again and not wanting to eat anything. I swear my body wants to stress me, after a loss every little thing makes us think "omg is this another miscarriage".. Right now my boobs hurt like hell, i wouldnt be shocked if tomorrow they are 100% normal.. its been one day to the next and so far so good with a 180+ heartbeat :)

Congrats and yeah the anxiety is too much. I talked to my provider and they did a quant the level was 5651 is that good for five weeks with my etopic my levels were only 2573 and I was one day further in that pregnancy. He wants me to have an ultrasound asap I'm so nervous

They may want an ultrasound just do a dating, once blood levels hit a certain number they know how well they might be able to see baby. I don't know the number though.

They may want an ultrasound just do a dating, once blood levels hit a certain number they know how well they might be able to see baby. I don't know the number though.

Yeah he sent me a message saying to get an ultrasound asap I'm super nervous

I have googled this myself and this is a huge YES - it is DEFINITELY normal and common for symptoms to come and go.
By the way, I've had awful back pain (lower back cramping) since the day of my BFP, almost every day and at times almost unbearable, and so far baby is fine. Saw his/her heartbeat a few days ago.

Your doctor may be wanting an ultrasound asap just to make sure everything is okay given your history of a previous tubal rupture. I appreciate when doctors err to the side of caution, although it can be anxiety inducing. Do you have it scheduled yet? Thinking of you and praying that all is well.

Your doctor may be wanting an ultrasound asap just to make sure everything is okay given your history of a previous tubal rupture. I appreciate when doctors err to the side of caution, although it can be anxiety inducing. Do you have it scheduled yet? Thinking of you and praying that all is well.

Yeah I just got done with the ultrasound and my little butter bean was in there I saw gestational sac and yolk sac. didn't see a heartbeat yet but the tech said that was ok because im only 5w2d and she said we would expect to see one around 6wks. I felt so goofy because I asked for pictures even though theres not much to see. That was a huge relief the first time ive ever actually got to see the baby every other time there was problems or it was in my tube

I'm so happy for you. That's a very early ultrasound, so yes, not much to see... but enough to know that your little embryo is growing in the right place, and you'll see that little heart beating soon. :)

That's wonderful news you saw baby! Yes at 5 weeks there's not a lot to see but still a beautiful sight :)

Thanks guys I'm so ecstatic I mean I know we still have a long way to go but it feels good knowing it's where it's supposed to be and developing normal so far. I'm attaching a picture from earlier today

One more question how do you get the pregnancy ticker

Attachments

• IMG_1287.jpg
    IMG_1287.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
Beautiful first picture of baby :cloud9:

For pregnancy tickers I think I clicked on someone's and it took me to the site it was made. You use the [ b ] codes I think.

I'm 8 weeks now, and most of my symptoms are constant, but from 5-7 weeks they came and went. I had a whole day without breast pain or nausea and was really really worried until I woke up the next day feeling like I was going to hurl. In weeks 5&6 I had a lot of cramping and pulling pains in my lower abdomen and back, and was also worried that something was wrong.

I'm 8 weeks now, and most of my symptoms are constant, but from 5-7 weeks they came and went. I had a whole day without breast pain or nausea and was really really worried until I woke up the next day feeling like I was going to hurl. In weeks 5&6 I had a lot of cramping and pulling pains in my lower abdomen and back, and was also worried that something was wrong.

That's the what im having today a really persistent back lower back pain which has me a little worried because I know I had back pain with both my cp and my ep but as far as I can remember that back pain was like breathe taking and I could hardly stand up straight when it hit so hoping this is just my body adjusting to my love bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->