Symptoms on and off are a worry

daisycake

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a newbie on here and I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and have just started the getting the dreaded nausea..although, to be honest it's quite a relief when you get solid symptoms. My symptoms haven't been extreme, I have bloating,sore breasts, a little nausea and period like cramps but all of these symptoms seems to come and go from day to day. I panic like crazy when I don't have any symptoms and then stupidly calm down when I feel rotten!...Is anyone else going through the same thing?
My first MW appointment isn't for another 10 days which feels like a lifetime away!

Hi Yes i used to worry when i didn't have any symptoms then when i got severe morning sickness i wished it would go away lol. It is getting better now some days i'm ok and some days i feel sick all day and end up throwing up. it will come and go try not to worry.

I'm terrible for it! But you have to try not to worry because it's not good for bubs! I woke up the other day and thought ooh lovely I feel almost normal again today...oh sh!t, what's gone wrong? Then I sat up in bed and nearly threw up on the other side! That's how quickly they can come and go so try not to worry too much! xxx

I'm in the same boat! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and the sickness doesn't feel as bad as last week! I had a scan last week and saw the heartbeat so I’m thinking that everything is ok but still worry!!!

I used to worry like crazy when my symptoms went away but now I love it. It happens less and less but when it does, its like heaven. Its just your body adjusting to the hormones.

Ditto! I have some slight m/s but it isnt every day. Only thrown up 3 times due to it, but mostly its just a moderate tummy ache. I get some light AF cramps that come and go... and now they are going more than coming. My boobs are swollen and nipples tender (like they are normally for me after ovualtion) but no sore boobs like people describe. They are full and heavy.. i guess that is what counts *shrugs* I am exteremly tired. I have vivid dreams and sleeplessness.. but on the whole, my symptoms are so mild... it makes me concern... and i don't have a scan till the 12 weeks time frame. I'm sure all is okay, but i get edgy some days.

its crazy isnt it, you worry with everything and then worry more when theres nothing wrong!

my m/s has been very light and i actually enjyoed having some to make it all feel real. then it went away and i worried...now at week 12 it seems to be back worse than ever, so be careful what you wish for haha!

Besides very dark nipples and excess CM, I haven't had symptoms for a week! Not feel tired/fatigue/MS at all. Eek!

I heard heartbeat on home Doppler on 8+2 though.

Don't worry! My symptoms have come and gone throughout the first trimester. At first I was stressed about it but after two scans showing a healthy, happy baby I now just feel lucky that I get some relief occasionally ;)

I second what Bananaz said. My symptoms started getting better at 9 weeks (and they weren't very strong to begin with, never got ms). Everything is ok, though, we heard the HB last week =)

I think what happens too is that you start getting used to the more subtle ones and you may stop counting them as symptoms.

My symptoms come and go. Some days I couldn't stop being sick and others I feel ok. If you have a good day just enjoy it as in my experience the symtoms still come back!

I would say probably the last fews the sickness seems to be consistenly a bit more settled - thank god!

My symptoms have all gone today apart from the nausea, my boobs don't hurt at all today & my cramps are really mild. I worry when they are strong, then worry when they go. It is a no win situation!

Ditto! I have some slight m/s but it isnt every day. Only thrown up 3 times due to it, but mostly its just a moderate tummy ache. I get some light AF cramps that come and go... and now they are going more than coming. My boobs are swollen and nipples tender (like they are normally for me after ovualtion) but no sore boobs like people describe. They are full and heavy.. i guess that is what counts *shrugs* I am exteremly tired. I have vivid dreams and sleeplessness.. but on the whole, my symptoms are so mild... it makes me concern... and i don't have a scan till the 12 weeks time frame. I'm sure all is okay, but i get edgy some days.

Update: Went to my first appointment and expressed my miscarriage concern due to mild symptoms. They sent me down to do blood for my HCG level... to assureme. My level is 137,450 - considered to be normal range. YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->