• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Symptoms or just My mind playing evil tricks on me??

bimby

Upthedufferooo!!!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Came on here in December 09 and started a thread (for any that are still around and remember - not that it is relevant mind you:coffee: was a while ago:blush:). Work commitments et al (inclusive of moving house) meant that I was unable to keep up with that said thread.

I come on here again as I have finished sorting out the house etc etc (blah blah blah) and now have some free time to indulge in the crazyness of the tww OHHH YEAAAH LOL :haha:.

I have been having 'symptoms' for near enough the last two weeks which is completely out of the blue for me - never experienced anything like this. I am currently on CD20 (Ov'd on CD15 (16/04/10)) of a 28 day cycle. AF is always on time like clockwork and I always get the same sensations leading up to and during - it is really that monotone - so anything new during this time is bound to be noticed.

As I sit here, I am going through all of the sensations that I have been experiencing and currently I am trying to work out what this weird odd sweet itch is behind my belly button.. I cant get to where it kind of itches:wacko::wacko: This started today. The last time I had this I was pregnant with midget a decade ago

I have also been experiencing cramps low in the stomach for 1-2 weeks (nothing to do with ovulation - I normally just feel/hear a pop when it happens). I am thinking that maybe I ovulated earlier this month than is the norm. Why would I be experiencing cramps for 1-2 weeks for nothing???:wacko: and I still have them. They are quite noticeable and are there continuously. A really dull ache.

Also having constant back ache for the last 1-2 weeks also. Nothing I do alleviates it - NOTHING! Also having this weird cutting pain that feels as if it is cutting right across from my back, through to my front.

Also suffering from a stupid severity of fatigue (eye rubbing tiredness) and have also come up with a silly cold from nowhere. The cold started on CD13 (14/04/10), so perhaps I am thinking that potentially I did ovulate earlier. I dunno.

Smells!! I can smell everything. Did some gardening last week and thought I could smell something in the garden. Brought midget and partner over to where I was and they could smell nothing, but I swore I could smell something, so I got the cat and brought her to where I could smell this odd decomposing smell and she could smell it too! Weird or what?

(possibly tmi to follow)

Nausea has been for the last two weeks also. I absolutely hate hate hate vomiting, so am aware when I get that chundering feeling. I am currently having to jester when the nausea gets really bad. Have only chundered once, but once is enough. Feels like I am continuously at sea at the moment. Having to stay low (on the sofa) and move slowly as that will bring a head rush and chundering:nope:.

I also had brown cm three days ago on tp on CD17 (18/04/10). It was enough to see, but not enough to call a flow - minimal. I never have had that before, save for (yet again) when I was pregnant with midget almost a decade ago.

I have also had alternative BM's from slushy surprise 3 times a day to lacking fibre once every two days iykwim over the last two weeks also :blush:

I have also had shooting pains in my right "mahooba" last night.

Last night is when the weirdness began. As of last night I started to get pains in my "chincilla". I normally only get this the day before AF is due to gate crash, but never this early before. (Cant remember if I had these last time when I was pregnant.) They last for about 20 seconds each time and are enough to make me think "well that's a bit odd". By the time I say "ouch", they are gone. I have had these pains about 3-4 times since last night.

I also have been having this weird constant wet feeling as though AF is here, but when I look nothing is there, save for a constant flow of CM.

Overall I just feel different this month. I dont know what it is, but I feel odd.

Either way I would like to know what it is as my :sleep: is being disturbed every night for the last two weeks by a whole plethora of unanswerable things and it is no fun..

I am probably going to test on CD27 or CD29, but scared that these things are in my head, yet they are not as I am not CRAZEH!!! (well not yet lol) :wacko::wacko:

I know it could possibly be way too early. I am aware of that, but did anyone just ever get the feeling that the "voodoo/sixth sense" told them that they were pregnant and they were???

Any words of wisdom you legendary ladies??:kiss:

Baby dust et al to all..:hugs:

Wow wow wow!!! All those eyes and not even one reply LOL..

Well my symptoms became plentiful since my last post, the addition of which I really cant be arsed because I would just be talking to myself as I am at present LOL>....

Considering that the walls have 'eyes' et al, just letting you know that I got my BFP last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 days before AF was due 10DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it wasnt all in my head. I might have to report that decomposing smell to someone though... *shudder*

Whoop! Whoop!

Stunner deux on the way!!!!!!

Many thanks numero uno commenter aidensxmomma!!

Much appreciated!! I am still in shock. Cant quite believe it. I actually knew. Spooky or what??!!!!

Cheers :D

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS on your :bfp:

...and on your accurate intuitions!

(and I should like to add that this is the first time I've read this thread! :lol:)

Many many thanks everyone!! I am just dumbfounded at present! Feeling slightly fuzzy :D

I think the ultimate symptom that gave it away was the fact that I woke up on Friday with 30+ brand new tiny moles on my face whilst doing my daily facial :D. That is hereditary in my family with pregnancy, so as of Friday - I knew 100%. Also I missed my monthly PMT bitch phase - been all smiley smiley Carol Smiley. Plus I am still having so much CM its unbelievable!! Normally at this time of the month I would be a dry as a rake! lol No sign of AF anymore, just one sided cramps which start on the left side of my stomach and then switch to the right on odd occasions, but not the hot burning AF feeling and cramps - slightly different. The cold I had went as soon as it came. It was so odd - came and went without good reason.

Working as a solicitor helps in deducing evidence. I did go a bit pyro though, but with good reason.

Not telling OH until I get the first scan. Oh so going private for that. Will book it in two-three weeks time. How will I keep my lips shut? ARGGGHHHHH! I tell him everything...

Currently still feeling chundery (nauseous) and very fatigued, so am still lying low on the sofa :(, but have Maury Povich and Jerry Springer to keep me company ;D

Many thanks once again girls :D

Huge congratulations! I just knew as well when I was pregnant with DS...I don't know how or why but I just feel different. It sounds strange but I think I actually knew as soon as we'd done the deed (and it was only once that month as DH was working away!) so I fully expected the test to be positive and it was.

5 years on and we are now ttc number 2 so hopefully I'll know again this time as well if all goes to plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->