Symptoms stopped?!!

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I got my :bfp: Wednesday last week, lots of symptoms leading up to it & Symptoms Thurs, Fri, Sat but yesterday nothing but back ache & today nothing. Is this normal? Even my wee doesn't smell strong now.

Hey Lizzy!

I was/ am exactly the same. But as OH and my mum keep saying ' Just enjoy the time you're feeling great beacuse it's not going to be like this the whole pregnancy' .

It's natural to worry , I think I'm becoming a pain in the ass :)

Have a happy and healthy 9 months . Enjoy it

xxx

My symptoms disappeared for me at 7 weeks and came back a little after 9 weeks. Normal!

My symptoms have eased off a lot the past few days. I'm almost 8 weeks and worried as I had a mmc earlier this year. I'm hoping it's just a blip, I have a viability scan on Wednesday. At the beginning my symptoms did come and go depending on the time of day.

Ok thanks. Just got back ache. That's the only symptom now.

My worst symptom, all day sickness, didn't start til almost 6 wks and now it never goes away. It'll probably catch up with you.

Sounds normal. I had two bad weeks with nausea and then nothing. Came back a week later.
With my son I had sickness later on instead. Every pregnancy is different x

That is completely normal especially at the beginning when your hormones are still changing a lot.

This was normal for both my pregnancies. Some days I was miserable and others I was thankful to feel "normal". Enjoy the symptom free days.

I have minimum symptoms. Breast hurt all the time but some days they were less hurting than the other times. I lost appetite but few times I had good appetite. I feel tired but some days I did not feel that tired. Symptoms come and go. But I understand your worries. They will come back again and when they do, you wish otherwise :)

Lizzy I'm the same, I'm not really feeling it, I had a test freak out yesterday as well but all ok again today. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->