Symptoms ???

VickyLou

1 beautiful little lady.
Reaction score
Is it normal to have non what so ever? Should I be worried??

I did a clear blue on Monday which said I'm 2-3 (so 4-5 on the instructions) I saw the GP Monday she worked out I'm 5-6weeks from my last period. On a pregnancy app I have on my phone from my last period it says I'm 7+4. My periods are very irregular so I don't ovulate on time so I'm not 100% how far I am??

I'm not having any symptoms though about from some shooting pain and pretty constant dull ache on my right side. The doctor has sent me for bloods to check my HCG on Tuesday and again today but I have to wait a whole week for the results. This waiting game is killing me. I need to know if my baby is in the right place.

So yes, is it normal to have no symptoms or could this mean bad news? Last year when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter my boobs killed me and I was constantly tired plus feeling sick all the time. Absolutly nothing this time.

They come and go as far as I remember. Two days ago I felt like i was at death's door - my boobs were agony and I could barely lift my head off the pillow - but since yesterday, nada!

Try not to worry, you could be puking your guts out tomorrow! X

I really hope I won't be puking :) I got away with it with my first I don't fancy it with this one haha. I hate being sick at the best of times.

Thanks huni. It's true what they say every pregnancy is different cause I ain't feeling pregnant at all but with my first I was very much feeling it at this stage. Why does it have to be such a worry. Xx

Thought maybe I could mention my experience, this is my first though so I'm not saying my advice is worth anything :) I had no symptoms whatsoever until about 6 weeks, then nausea, fatigue and extremely sore boobs. I hit 8 weeks Tuesday (went to my nurse visit, everything's ok). My symptoms are gone, I can eat again with no problem and don't even feel pregnant. All the "normal" symptoms that people talk about and that my SIL has/had (3 1/2 months along), I have none of them. Not complaining though! The nausea for 2 weeks was assurance enough for me! ;)

I've got no real symptoms yet... Aside from feeling a bit tired towards the end of the day that's about all I have. I'm bloated hut wouldn't call that a symptom as such as it's not bothering me. In the last 2 days I have had a little heart burn but nothing milk didn't treat. Otherwise I am just completely fine. Had the same with my son's pregnancy too

I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever with my girls. I remember being 9 weeks and checking the week by week symptom list and it said "Morning sickness is in full swing by now" and I was thinking... is everything ok because I feel normal? I was far sicker with my boys than I was my girls. I too had a nagging pain in my side during my successful pregnancies, it was always on my left side though, and I remember worrying it was ectopic. It turned out to be a cyst. My midwife told me that sometimes when you're pregnant you'll develop a cyst that helps sustain the pregnancy until the placenta takes over.

I've had zero symptoms with any of my pregnancies - this is my third. Don't worry x

I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever with my girls. I remember being 9 weeks and checking the week by week symptom list and it said "Morning sickness is in full swing by now" and I was thinking... is everything ok because I feel normal? I was far sicker with my boys than I was my girls. I too had a nagging pain in my side during my successful pregnancies, it was always on my left side though, and I remember worrying it was ectopic. It turned out to be a cyst. My midwife told me that sometimes when you're pregnant you'll develop a cyst that helps sustain the pregnancy until the placenta takes over.

This could be the case. I do suffer with PCOS so it wouldn't be unusual for me to have cysts. The pains are proper niggling though. Some really sharp some not.
I had a lot of pain in Christmas Eve so my other rang the hospital to see if it was worth going in they said no, stay put and they will see me Monday morning for a scan. Fingers crossed its not ectopic. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->