Symptoms

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Just wondering when did everyone start getting symptoms ?
I have bad back,
Major tiredness but not much more,
I am 5 weeks 2 days x

I am 8 weeks 3 days and I barely have any yet. Some very mild nausea, very tired, my boobs are pretty big (but not painful) & I get pretty crampy... But nothing that outwardly screams hey your pregnant lol I think for some it doesn't happen till later .

With my first 2 I didn't get many symptoms in my 1st trimester (obviously v lucky!) I'm 5w 1 day today and I feel like crap! Nauseous, extremely tired, achy back and throbbing??? Right boobs. Might be cos it's my 3rd but hoping these pass quickly! X

I felt off before I hit 4 weeks, and by 5w 3d I was miserable on the couch with nausea. The nausea worsened by 7w 1d and seemed to lighten up yesterday but today I feel awful ... Up every hour with a belly ache bc I can't go #2. I wasn't sick one day with DD but I'm presently carrying triplets so I guess it can be a little more intense.

Vomiting before 4 weeks with my first two, a bit of nausea from 6 weeks for this one. I feel like I've constantly got slight travel sickness.

With this pregnancy I started to get symptoms around 5 + 3. Morning sickness and fatigue really kicked in. My boobs are also painful.

Symptoms for me started 5w3d. Nausea is just terrible. Food aversions are so bad that I haven't been able to even think of food without getting sick. I am worried now as I am vomiting even after drinking water. 6w3d now and awaiting my betas today. Over 20% are lucky and don't get morning sickness..hopefully you're one of the lucky ones!

I am 6+4.
I have almost no symptoms:
Sore and large boobs since before BFP
Some mild fatigue
Some VERY slight nausea here and there
I worry that everything is not well since I have so few symptoms.:shrug:

I'm 5 weeks today. I have sore boobies and there is an underlying hint of nausea but not enough to make me ill. And my sense of smell is through the roof. My DH had two beers the other day and I could smell him across the room. And when I got in from work last night, the candles he had burning made me want to gag! Same candles we used last month and I loved them lol

I'm not sure how far I am until I have a scan on Friday. Estimating I'm roughly 7 weeks. I've got no symptoms. Wel I have good days and bad days. Some days I'm really tired others I feel absolutely fine. Other than feeling tired I have nothing.

I don't have many symptoms apart from feeling really tired and emotional, x

Migraine, nausea and totally exhausted. 12 + 2 days.

Mine have changed , tiredness.
Nausea slightly.... Nipples so sore. Back hurts. Also sense of smell

I am only 4w1d lol, so pretty early still but I've been pretty tired! A little bit of nausea here and there, nothing too serious though. But I definitely have a lack of appetite so I am struggling to eat 😞 No sore boobs, I have never had that in my other pregnancies either though. And I have been grumpy and on edge. And crying way more! I really hope my symptoms don't get too much worse! Finger crossed for me...

My
Symptoms seem to have subsided today and all I can do is worry x

Dont worry bundle, i heard its normal for them to come and go. Some days my boobs hurt and other days they are fine. Most days im bloated with a little belly and yesterday i woke up feeling skinny. How far along are you?

I'm only 5+5 but I'm a terrible worrier! I have the option to have a scan tomorrow but I'm more worried having it may cause
More problems in my mind "no heart beat as to early"

Honestly, I can't tell you how often mine change!

4w - I was shattered and felt a bit sick, boobs barely hurt
5w - shattered and a bit crampy, a little nausea started to kick in. Upset tummy
6w - on the verge on puking one day, fine the next and my boobs changed by the hour from nothing to mildly tingly
6 - nausea 24/7 with a few hours of nothing here and there. My boobs didn't hurt AT ALL about 80% of the time
7 - absolutely nothing to the extent I convinced myself it was a mmc. Went for a scan and there was bean with a decent heartbeat!
8/9 - epic nausea and sore boobs so bad I couldn't even sleep on my front
now (9+4) - no sore boobs at all but dry heaving tonnes and food all smells like pee so all I've eaten are wine gums 🙈

With DS, I felt a million dollars except weeks 8 and 9 when j had a tiny bit of nausea in the evenings. I'm gobsmacked things are so different this time, I'm so up and down.

I guess my point is, symptoms come and go and can be way different for each pregnancy. Try not to worry hon X

Honestly, I can't tell you how often mine change!

4w - I was shattered and felt a bit sick, boobs barely hurt
5w - shattered and a bit crampy, a little nausea started to kick in. Upset tummy
6w - on the verge on puking one day, fine the next and my boobs changed by the hour from nothing to mildly tingly
6 - nausea 24/7 with a few hours of nothing here and there. My boobs didn't hurt AT ALL about 80% of the time
7 - absolutely nothing to the extent I convinced myself it was a mmc. Went for a scan and there was bean with a decent heartbeat!
8/9 - epic nausea and sore boobs so bad I couldn't even sleep on my front
now (9+4) - no sore boobs at all but dry heaving tonnes and food all smells like pee so all I've eaten are wine gums 🙈

With DS, I felt a million dollars except weeks 8 and 9 when j had a tiny bit of nausea in the evenings. I'm gobsmacked things are so different this time, I'm so up and down.

I guess my point is, symptoms come and go and can be way different for each pregnancy. Try not to worry hon X

Thank you that's made me feel a lot better :) it's because we had a loss last year so everything is driving me crazy with panic.
I'll celebrate if I get sickness again tomorrow lol 😀

I know how you feel, it really is an anxiety you can't shake after a loss. Sorry you went through that. I have to say that while the nausea is truly horrendous at the moment, it's kind of reassuring. But remember what I said about week 7 - I felt so normal all of a sudden, I was convinced it was over. The first question I asked when o went to EPU was how quickly can you get me in for a d&c? The midwife was as shocked as I was, just because i'd been so certain! And with DS, I would've sworn I wasn't pregnant until I started feeling baby move regularly at about 18w!

Stay positive honey, that stats are in your favour xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->