Symptoms

I know how you feel, it really is an anxiety you can't shake after a loss. Sorry you went through that. I have to say that while the nausea is truly horrendous at the moment, it's kind of reassuring. But remember what I said about week 7 - I felt so normal all of a sudden, I was convinced it was over. The first question I asked when o went to EPU was how quickly can you get me in for a d&c? The midwife was as shocked as I was, just because i'd been so certain! And with DS, I would've sworn I wasn't pregnant until I started feeling baby move regularly at about 18w!

Stay positive honey, that stats are in your favour xxx

Thank you! It's just a scary time , soon as I can feel movement I'll be more calm! Do you have any experience on early scans? I'll be 5+6 tomorrow. I said I'm going to wait until 7 weeks but so tempted to get a early one done!
Xxxxx

I have more experience of early and internal scans that I should lol!

So with DS I had a scan at 6+2 and saw a very teeny bean with a heartbeat. Has another at 8w as my dates seemed a bit off and saw little limb buds.

With my mc I had a can at 6+2 and was measuring 4. Had another 4 scans in 4 weeks and eventually mc at 10w. Pretty much saw an empty sac or questionable fetal pole that whole time.

This time, because of my mc, I got an early scan at 7+3 and saw a little bean with a heartbeat! Going back in a week when I'll be 10+3 (hopefully, fingers crossed!!)

If you're going for one, I'd try to wait til 7/8w if at all possible as you'll see more. My early mc scans dragged on and on because there was so little to see x

6 weeks MS and all the other symptoms hit with full force x

Well I have given in and I'm sat waiting for a scan. Wish me luck x

Good luck, keep us posted. If it makes you feel any better my symptoms have completely stopped today! X

My symptoms came back the sickness did anyway, I had the scan and they have said I'm only about 5 weeks
Maybe. So I have been thinking 6 tomorrow. But I guess I ovulated later or got my dates wrong considering I wasn't taking note of when my last period was. They have also told me they won't be scanning me again now
Until 12 weeks so I have to pay for one in 2 weeks, if I arrange one for 2 weeks there should be a heart beat? There was a sack with fetal pole very small though. Xxxx

I was wondering if anyone has a sore throat ? Mine is awful ,swollen & sore ... the only thing helping us honey in boiled water and paracetamol. ... I feel really run down a little sick but not too bad .... yet ;) I have serious bloat from first thing in the morning 😂 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->