symptoms

charliekitty

I Love My Daughter <3
Reaction score
Hi girls, i was very lucky this month and got my BFP, i just hope it sticks!!
any way in my TWW i was constantly asking people there symptoms and constently asking people who had a BFP what there symtpoms were, so i thought i would share mine, any thing to help any one thru the TWW

one of the first things it noticed was yellow cm!!! usually after O my cm normally dried up, but i was getting a lot of it, some times creamy some times EWCM but it was always yellowish, and smelt a bit differnt, not minging tho.

i had cramps from about 7DPO like period pains, really strange to have them so earlly on!!!

about 11DPO my boobs started to get really really sort and the day my AF was due they wouldnt even fit in my bra

I also had some crazy dreams at 11DPO and after then, really vivid.

i hope this will help reassure some of you girls and if i think off any thing else il edit =)

o and i got a BFN at 11dpo but i got my BFP at 14dpo

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xxxxxxx

Thanks, hopefully this will turn into a big long post because I really want to know this stuff!

Thanx for sharing that.
When did you first notice the yellowish cm?

i had lots of twinges and cramping post ovulation and post implantation

i was gassy and bloated

creamy cm which i wouldnt normally get before AF

frequent urination

tender breasts post implantation and onwards

disturbed sleep (waking up in early hours for wee and not being able to get back to sleep)

fatigue (but i was ill around implantation time so i wasnt sure if i was only tired because of that and weird sleep patterns)

decreased appetite around the time AF was due

there was other stuff like being over emotional and having lower backache but obviously those things can be AF as well so its difficult to know at the time

sending lots of :dust: to everyone

sometimes it can be hard to distinguish between the two af or bfp

Im keeping my Fx'd cause I have noticed a few of these symptoms. The creamy yellow CM is the one that had me baffled, now I seriously hoping this is the month for the :bfp: And yeah, charliekitty, when did you notice the CM?

hi girls, sorry i havnt been online!! ermm i think it was a few days after O i noticed yellowish cm =)

xxxxxx

Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to add my little bit to this too if you don'd mind??
I was very luck this month and got my BFP this morning (FXed its a sticky little bean!) :happydance:
But I just wanted to offer my reassurances to everyone still waiting for their BFP with no symptoms at all!
I am 11dpo and to date I have ZERO symptoms, No headaches, sickness, tiredness, pains, nothing at all and I totally convinced myself that I was out this month and didn't really know why I was bothering to test anyway, but I did and there it was. Total shock. I even went and out the washing out after my poas and left it on the bathroom side not even looking till I got back upstairs ready to throw it in the bin!
So I know it can be disheartening to FEEL like you're out even way before AF's due, I know I've been feelling like that constantly but you really really never know. :flower:

Lots of Luck and Love to Everyone :hugs: and of course Babydust!!

:dust::dust::dust:

thats so hopeful thanks. I am at 14 DPO today and I stopped testing yesterday I am going to wait another 2 days. i think I have the will power to do it. I have just been so hungry as soon as I get up and thats not like me. Also my boobs are ok just fuller.

I also have no symptoms, only just now @ 12DPO, i started getting cramps, but i am almost sure it is AF, it feels like AF cramps. :-(

Hi ladies, I got my :bfp: today at 16dpo and wanted to share some symptoms with you.

- 2-3dpo - shot up in the middle of the night with itchy nipples. Totally weird. Had itchy nipples on and off for the rest of the time.
- heartburn
- dark, concentrated urine
- creamy, yellow CM that never dried up
- sore boobs, but really really sore from 14dpo
- twinges, minor cramps, and pressure in my abdomen (kinda felt like i had diarrhea)
- bad cramping yesterday (15dpo)
- pink spot about the size of the end of a pencil eraser on the tp when i wiped on 13dpo

Honestly, though, I was looking for a lot of these things. In other words, they weren't severe and I am not sure if I would have noticed them if I wasn't TTC.

Good luck to all!

Hi ladies, I got my :bfp: today at 16dpo and wanted to share some symptoms with you.

- 2-3dpo - shot up in the middle of the night with itchy nipples. Totally weird. Had itchy nipples on and off for the rest of the time.
- heartburn
- twinges, minor cramps, and pressure in my abdomen (kinda felt like i had diarrhea)
- pink spot about the size of the end of a pencil eraser on the tp when i wiped on 13dpo

Honestly, though, I was looking for a lot of these things. In other words, they weren't severe and I am not sure if I would have noticed them if I wasn't TTC.

Good luck to all!

Congratulations on getting a BFP LuvMyBoys :happydance:

Just wanted to ask, these twinges/minor cramps you mentioned, when did they start? As I am experiencing something quite like this myself.

- heartburn

Good luck to all!

Just wanted to ask, these twinges/minor cramps you mentioned, when did they start? As I am experiencing something quite like this myself.

Pretty much since ovulation, but it's hard to know for sure because like I said, they kinda felt like gas/diarrhea cramps so that's what it might have been!

- heartburn

Good luck to all!

Pretty much since ovulation, but it's hard to know for sure because like I said, they kinda felt like gas/diarrhea cramps so that's what it might have been!

Yeah I think I should be ovulating today (not done any tests - only my first month trying!) but have been suffering with these cramps since yesterday. I'm not sure if they're gas/diarrhea cramps either so who knows :wacko:

Congratulations again LuvMyBoys, you must be sooooo happy :happydance:

Thanks!!! I also forgot to mention that my areolas are HUGE and my boobs grew at least a cup size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->