Taboo subject - Drugs

I agree Sparks. Some drugs are highly addictive and most who've tried it once, want it again. They are going for that first high that they never can achieve, yet they take more and more trying to achieve it.

I have a huge problem with drug use, even in moderation. I am not a stupid mom to know that my kids at some point will probably experiment. But to condone it, I have an issue with.

yeah its called a k-hole. caused by taking ketamine with alcohol. No one told me it wasnt a good idea.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Many a fun nights with club buddies and their K holes.

You know, even being a recovered addict, I definitely did have fun in those days. Granted, I was young and stupid but still, a lot of fun. :lol: Only thing I regret is ever deciding to do speed. MDMA was magical and never "needed" it as speed ended up being for me.

Responding to some previous posts, yes experimenting CAN lead to addiction, I'm prime example of that. I also did not know how terrible speed was. 17 dumb and stupid and my "friends" were the same, just terribly misinformed, my parents never talked to me about drugs. I learned most of it from interacting with people at the clubs. School wasn't helpful, they just told you NO, there was no actual class about them specifically. All I knew, is not to forget drinking water while clubbing and popping pills (over heating) and thankfully one person warned me to never ever drink while on xtc.

Totally agree with you Lovebunny when it comes to some drugs, if you take care of yourself and in moderation it will be ok. Key word though MODERATION, that's what people seem to forget, everything is in moderation. Even weed is addictive, well the feeling is. Had a couple of buddies that had to quit because all they did was smoke weed alllllllllll day, never went out, were upset if they didn't get their joint etc. It does happen, and it's usually with addictive personalities.

Take my DH and I for example, I found it a lot easier to quit speed when I put my mind to it. He was a lot tougher and had been doing it for less time than I. Same with smoking ciggy's and same with pot. He had to cut back smoking weed because he was turning it into a habit. But that's his personality. Anything he really really really likes (example: PS3 :dohh:), he get's obssesive and needs helping stopping (where I come in :lol:)

I'm all pro moderation, but for my kids. Personally, after what I've been through I would just rather not. But our kids are just like you and I. They have minds of their own, their own personalities, you can't really "stop" them. Just hope that they're well informed about everything and hope they can make the right choice. And if they do partake, I would like them to tell me so. When they're adults that's a whole new story. I don't think as an adult, if my son or daughter decided to recreationally smoke weed that I would be overly upset. I'd probably smoke a joint with them. I'll probably get flamed for that statment but I'm talking as an adult and not a teen. :p
Hard drugs, if that's what they want to choose as an adult then that's their decision. I just hope, being a mother, I've done my job and warned them of the consequences of using/overusing. :thumbup:

Exactly! So why are drugs anything different? One cigarette won't make you want to try weed, to then try cocaine to then think, fuck it why not try heroin!
Drugs aren't any different, you must have to be pretty uneducated about them to get addicted to things like heroin and crack and all those other nasty drugs (either that or forced!). Whats the point? Thay aren't fun or enlightening! Which is why kids shouldn't be told "don't take drugs" because it is "wrong". Wrong has nothing to do with it! Raping people is "wrong" killing people is "wrong" shoplifting is "wrong" but people still do it no?!
Children (and some adults as alot of the population don't know the first thing about them) should be educated about the cons AND the pros and everything else that come with it. All kids are told is drug taking is wrong and you WILL get addicted and end up in the gutter and that is all lies. I've taken alot of different things but i've never found myself addicted or "trying to match that first high" as its ALWAYS a cliche the media uses as a pitiful excuse for recreational drug users. I don't know anyone that has spent the last few years trying to match the first time they took pills or weed :S !? How dumb can you get! If your even the least bit clever you'll know that you never can and every experience is different! Drugs work on VERY different factors such as the exact batch of whatever you are taking (i mean come on are you ever going to have the SAME exact chemical make-up of a pill/joint/tab twice?!), also your current mood, where you are, what you are doing, what kind of day it is - whatever! The point is that ago old tale of people "trying to reach that first high" is extremely dated and not the case at all.
After everything I've done and tried I've never found myself where I think I have a problem - alcholics, drug addicts and chain smokers are exactly the same there is nothing different - all rely on some form of substance to get them through the day - legality is not a factor. and it would be hypocritical of one to ever condecend another!

I've done drugs recreationally since the age of 15 and will be guarding this fact from my LO but still bringing her up in an otherwise honest environment regarding what drugs do, why people do them and the dangers involved. (Including being caught by the police and locked up for years and having a record which ruins your opportunities and access to them.)

One thing that DOES bother me IMMENSELY is when people say "I don't do drugs. I just drink" because its an ignorant thing to say and alcohol, no matter how legal or illegal it is, is a drug and quite a harsh one with little benefit in my opinion.

I wouldn't want my children touching ANY drugs before they're 18 (and hopefully in Uni!!) but I know this may not happen. There is a huge difference in my mind between dabbling socially and responsibly and being drug dependent. I wouldn't want my child EVER to be dependent and would make ADDICTION of ANY drug a hot issue in the house that includes ANYTHING from caffeine to heroin (God Forbid!!! :cry:)

I think people who end up addicted are either unaware of the dangers of those drugs, or are ignorant about addiction or are mentally unstable in some major or minor way. I think going to a child and saying "all drugs are evil except the legal ones and you will end up addicted if you even try ONE thing" is not only dishonest, but also misleading in quite a potentially fatal way. All it takes is a few puffs on a joint to realise that simply isn't true and that can lead to them testing what else isn't true etc. That's why the attitude of our society towards drugs can be very dangerous and detrimental.

At the same time, I believe cannabis should be legalised. There are huge issues around skunk these days and I'd much rather grow my own natural plant than buy some crap from someone else. But I'll be likely to be done for drug dealing even if I planted one seed for personal use and considering I don't drink and I personally think cannabis is a safer, more social, less damaging (especially when used in cooking) and beneficial drug for me I think that's highly unfair.

No pun intended :haha:

I also take cannabis a LOT less often than most people DO drink and go out regularly with my friends indulging whilst I'm stone cold sober. When people are drinking there is usually a point in the evening when they become dull (same with some other drugs too) and that's when its time for me to go home for me unless there's some great music to be dancing to! :happydance:

As I've said previously in another thread, legality should not define morality, we as a society should be educated and take good morality to our laws as the laws of any country can be archaic, ignorant, or just plain immoral.

As someone who is in her 30s, who has never been addicted to ANY substance (including no "must have" morning tea or coffee), who is caring, considerate and stable and can hold down a job (although not too sure about this current one !!!:blush::haha:) as well as have normal healthy relationships with a variety of people, has a marriage of 8 years, a mortgage and a baby on the way (with no drugs in its system other than the possible remnants of about four paracetamols and any cannabis that might have been left in my system prior to conception) I personally challenge anyone who considers my desire to be free to consume cannabis (responsibly) as some type of threat or immorality.

As for the hard drugs I've tried (LSD, Mushrooms, Speed, Cocaine, Ecstasy) I've never been stupid with them except in the trust of trusting the people providing them. This isnt' a GREAT risk when most people have long term relationships with their providers. I actually don't have a dealer which is also quite nice. Thats what friends are for! With speed and cocaine I only tried once each as 1. they're addictive and 2. I was curious and 3. I found them to be very one dimensional. I think I'll probably try psychedelics again in the future as the social and historic use for them in spiritual and religious practices interests me.

If I'm honest I think the type of person I am means I have a PASSION for the world and all things in it and I feel my experience of it would have been limited had I shut my eyes to the world of mind expansion and mood alteration. There are probably very few things in life I would not want to try if they were not harmful to others or myself and I know that I have a strict code of limitations and am sensible. I trust me.

I've done drugs recreationally since the age of 15 and will be guarding this fact from my LO but still bringing her up in an otherwise honest environment regarding what drugs do, why people do them and the dangers involved. (Including being caught by the police and locked up for years and having a record which ruins your opportunities and access to them.)

One thing that DOES bother me IMMENSELY is when people say "I don't do drugs. I just drink" because its an ignorant thing to say and alcohol, no matter how legal or illegal it is, is a drug and quite a harsh one with little benefit in my opinion.

I wouldn't want my children touching ANY drugs before they're 18 (and hopefully in Uni!!) but I know this may not happen. There is a huge difference in my mind between dabbling socially and responsibly and being drug dependent. I wouldn't want my child EVER to be dependent and would make ADDICTION of ANY drug a hot issue in the house that includes ANYTHING from caffeine to heroin (God Forbid!!! :cry:)

I think people who end up addicted are either unaware of the dangers of those drugs, or are ignorant about addiction or are mentally unstable in some major or minor way. I think going to a child and saying "all drugs are evil except the legal ones and you will end up addicted if you even try ONE thing" is not only dishonest, but also misleading in quite a potentially fatal way. All it takes is a few puffs on a joint to realise that simply isn't true and that can lead to them testing what else isn't true etc. That's why the attitude of our society towards drugs can be very dangerous and detrimental.

At the same time, I believe cannabis should be legalised. There are huge issues around skunk these days and I'd much rather grow my own natural plant than buy some crap from someone else. But I'll be likely to be done for drug dealing even if I planted one seed for personal use and considering I don't drink and I personally think cannabis is a safer, more social, less damaging (especially when used in cooking) and beneficial drug for me I think that's highly unfair.

I also take cannabis a LOT less often than most people DO drink and go out regularly with my friends indulging whilst I'm stone cold sober. When people are drinking there is usually a point in the evening when they become dull (same with some other drugs too) and that's when its time for me to go home for me unless there's some great music to be dancing to! :happydance:

As I've said previously in another thread, legality should not define morality, we as a society should be educated and take good morality to our laws as the laws of any country can be archaic, ignorant, or just plain immoral.

As someone who is in her 30s, who has never been addicted to ANY substance (including no "must have" morning tea or coffee), who is caring, considerate and stable and can hold down a job (although not too sure about this current one !!!:blush::haha:) as well as have normal healthy relationships with a variety of people, has a marriage of 8 years, a mortgage and a baby on the way (with no drugs in its system other than the possible remnants of about four paracetamols and any cannabis that might have been left in my system prior to conception) I personally challenge anyone who considers my desire to be free to consume cannabis (responsibly) as some type of threat or immorality.

As for the hard drugs I've tried (LSD, Mushrooms, Speed, Cocaine, Ecstasy) I've never been stupid with them except in the trust of trusting the people providing them. This isnt' a GREAT risk when most people have long term relationships with their providers. I actually don't have a dealer which is also quite nice. Thats what friends are for! With speed and cocaine I only tried once each as 1. they're addictive and 2. I was curious and 3. I found them to be very one dimensional. I think I'll probably try psychedelics again in the future as the social and historic use for them in spiritual and religious practices interests me.

If I'm honest I think the type of person I am means I have a PASSION for the world and all things in it and I feel my experience of it would have been limited had I shut my eyes to the world of mind expansion and mood alteration. There are probably very few things in life I would not want to try if they were not harmful to others or myself and I know that I have a strict code of limitations and am sensible. I trust me.

Absolutely wonderfully said, could not have said it better!

How many times have I wished I could grow our own plant, just one. Then we wouldn't have to rely on the dealers (even if we've known for years) and the potential of being arrested. Because it's not the ONLY thing they usually have sadly. Marijuana should definitely be legalized and thankfully it's been decriminalized here. But would still like it to be legal because if I had a choice between a drink and joint. It would definitely be the joint when it came to something to hang out with friends and do socially on a evening out from home.

If anything, I've told my DH this, I would really like to try mushrooms again but I doubt that would ever happen. It would mean looking for someone new and that's where you get into trouble. Kids usually don't know the people they're buying from, that's a major issue for basically everything. Kids always end up with "bunk" drugs and end up taking things that have been laced, cut impurely, or not even drugs to begin with all because of some shady dealer that wanted some money. I'm sure I had speed before I even realized it was speed because when I was a teen we didn't know our dealers personally. It was some guy at the club. Ignorance is truly terrible some times.

Information is the key!

Really glad you made this thread Love Bunny. It's important people get as much information as possible before embarking on any mind altering adventure.

Absolutely wonderfully said, could not have said it better!

How many times have I wished I could grow our own plant, just one. Then we wouldn't have to rely on the dealers (even if we've known for years) and the potential of being arrested. Because it's not the ONLY thing they usually have sadly. Marijuana should definitely be legalized and thankfully it's been decriminalized here. But would still like it to be legal because if I had a choice between a drink and joint. It would definitely be the joint when it came to something to hang out with friends and do socially on a evening out from home.

If anything, I've told my DH this, I would really like to try mushrooms again but I doubt that would ever happen. It would mean looking for someone new and that's where you get into trouble. Kids usually don't know the people they're buying from, that's a major issue for basically everything. Kids always end up with "bunk" drugs and end up taking things that have been laced, cut impurely, or not even drugs to begin with all because of some shady dealer that wanted some money. I'm sure I had speed before I even realized it was speed because when I was a teen we didn't know our dealers personally. It was some guy at the club. Ignorance is truly terrible some times.

Information is the key!

Really glad you made this thread Love Bunny. It's important people get as much information as possible before embarking on any mind altering adventure.

I was feeling a little topical this week mainly to the fact I went out on the town one night and it was different for what i'm used to. I'm used to going to big club nights, festivals and i'm usually lurking in the underground dance scene when drug use is considered the norm :rofl: ! And it shocked me about how narrow minded and uneducated some people were when I spoke to them... Also how rude and unsocialble going out on the town is! I'm used to being in an environment where everyone shares a common interest (not refering to drugs) and everyone is happy to chat complete bollocks to one another, not care what anyone is dressed like or what they are wearing (lets face it, dreaklocks aren't normal for a town goer! and I get some pretty funny looks!) so like I said it rattled me a little when all people were saying was "pill heads are disgusting" (refering to a person that was on pills - NOT A PILL ADDICT!!!) "all drugs are dirty" etc etc... It just made me think it was pretty snobbish and narrow minded to be honest! I've alot more experience than many adults and teens with drugs and I know ALOT about them from experience and lots and lots of study so I think its fair to say that my opinions aren't rash, immature, irresponsible and they are certainly not uneducated. People who chose to block the existance of drugs and their use out their mind are stupid in my opinion as how are you ever to combat issues with your kids/friends/family if you are so closed up and unwilling to learn the good AND the bad? You may as well push these people away right now because you'll never understand them if you choose not to learn :) ! Only then can you form your own views xxx

I was feeling a little topical this week mainly to the fact I went out on the town one night and it was different for what i'm used to. I'm used to going to big club nights, festivals and i'm usually lurking in the underground dance scene when drug use is considered the norm :rofl: ! And it shocked me about how narrow minded and uneducated some people were when I spoke to them... Also how rude and unsocialble going out on the town is! I'm used to being in an environment where everyone shares a common interest (not refering to drugs) and everyone is happy to chat complete bollocks to one another, not care what anyone is dressed like or what they are wearing (lets face it, dreaklocks aren't normal for a town goer! and I get some pretty funny looks!) so like I said it rattled me a little when all people were saying was "pill heads are disgusting" (refering to a person that was on pills - NOT A PILL ADDICT!!!) "all drugs are dirty" etc etc... It just made me think it was pretty snobbish and narrow minded to be honest! I've alot more experience than many adults and teens with drugs and I know ALOT about them from experience and lots and lots of study so I think its fair to say that my opinions aren't rash, immature, irresponsible and they are certainly not uneducated. People who chose to block the existance of drugs and their use out their mind are stupid in my opinion as how are you ever to combat issues with your kids/friends/family if you are so closed up and unwilling to learn the good AND the bad? You may as well push these people away right now because you'll never understand them if you choose not to learn :) ! Only then can you form your own views xxx

Thats so true. You only have to look at my thread in general chat about boozed up britain to see what its like. Its awful and I never want my daughter to be a part of it. I also only go to club nights where people go for the music, not to dress up, pull, get drunk and fight. Everyones so friendly. I dont think I have ever seen a fight in the whole time I have been going to fabric not once. But go down the west end on a saturday and its fight night. It such a huge contrast.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-documents-years-drunken-revelry-Cardiff.html

These pictures are quite amusing.

Totally agree :hugs:

And by the way, your dreads are gorgeous! I'm growing my hair out at the moment. Hope to have mine done by the this winter solstice! :happydance:(aka Christmas :lol:).

Sparks~ you made me spit my drink out of my nose :blush: Those pictures were hilarious!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/OompaLoompa/article-0-04F2D4AC000005DC-59_634x4.jpg :haha:

I went clubbing for the music as well. And the drugs just kept me dancing as much as I wanted which I completely loved. Not to mention MDMA especially, made music orgasmic. It seemed like it would talk to me (if you know what I mean?). I still listen to my favorite djs, their music is still amazing. I'm part of that culture, and will always be.

Granted, I would probably never had done the drugs I did if I hadn't gone raving but I'm glad I did. I don't think I would be the person I am today if I hadn't gone through the good AND the bad of those days. In my opinion, it will give me a good handle on things when my kids get to the same age. :winkwink:

Totally agree

And by the way, your dreads are gorgeous! I'm growing my hair out at the moment. Hope to have mine done by the this winter solstice! (aka Christmas ).

Sparks~ you made me spit my drink out of my nose Those pictures were hilarious!

I went clubbing for the music as well. And the drugs just kept me dancing as much as I wanted which I completely loved. Not to mention MDMA especially, made music orgasmic. It seemed like it would talk to me (if you know what I mean?). I still listen to my favorite djs, their music is still amazing. I'm part of that culture, and will always be.

Granted, I would probably never had done the drugs I did if I hadn't gone raving but I'm glad I did. I don't think I would be the person I am today if I hadn't gone through the good AND the bad of those days. In my opinion, it will give me a good handle on things when my kids get to the same age.

Thanks =D ! Haha I know my hair will be a godsend by the time baba is here :p !

And yeah, its each to their own though, I think its just the media that scares people into thinking things that aren't true or are rather "selective truths" ! And we all know the media is controlled by the govenment - HOW LIBERATING!!!!!

Addiction is the only problem I'll ever have with drug users and that is that. Experimentation/recreational use I have no problem with whatsoever as long as the person knows what they are letting themselves in for and know all there is to know! I think that is a fair and mature perspective from someone who is experienced yet hasn't been irresponsible with drugs :)

I ahvent got experience with any else than Alcohol(and I surely never have much of it either)

I don't think one should even try once, because before you know youre addcited. anyway, I had good parent talks when I was a kid , when all of us got told about them and their danger. We also had books about drugs etc at the house too and I also had it as a elective subject at school.

I ahvent got experience with any else than Alcohol(and I surely never have much of it either)

I don't think one should even try once, because before you know youre addcited. anyway, I had good parent talks when I was a kid , when all of us got told about them and their danger. We also had books about drugs etc at the house too and I also had it as a elective subject at school.

Each to their own but if you've never taken them then you can't really comment on peoples experiences who have and KNOW what its like... You don't get addicted to every drug - SOME drugs are physically addictive - but only as addictive as nicotine or caffine but obiously come at a higher price!! Most addiction is down to the person themselves. I know people who have taken all kinds of things - even those considered "highly addictive" and they aren't or have never been shaking down a gutter with a needle in their arm!! In fact they are very much the opposite! drugs come with responsibility if you chose to take them - like anything! Its stupid of people when they dont know what they are taking or how much etc etc i have no problem with drug use - but I do have a problem with addiction and people who use them irresponsibly cause at the end of the day - they are there and they get used and that will never change :S new recreational drugs are being used and discovered everyday! if people aren't smoking ganja their popping pills, if its not pills they're tripping balls on acid and if its not acid its 2ci if it aint that its some other weird and wonderful chemical :lol:

I don't like to experience them , since I don't know if I could handle it, Nicotine is one of the most addiciting drugs so I certainly would not try it ever either.
I don't believe in 'recreational' use of drugs either, as they always leave a trace in you.
I didnt comment on people experience by the way, I was just adding my view of things.

If people decide to mess up their bodies by taking substances like them(after all it is called 'rauschgift' as a synomonous name here which means toxine/venome literall) it is their decision, but I wouldnt promote doing so.

I don't like to experience them , since I don't know if I could handle it, Nicotine is one of the most addiciting drugs so I certainly would not try it ever either.
I don't believe in 'recreational' use of drugs either, as they always leave a trace in you.
I didnt comment on people experience by the way, I was just adding my view of things.

If people decide to mess up their bodies by taking substances like them(after all it is called 'rauschgift' as a synomonous name here which means toxine/venome literall) it is their decision, but I wouldnt promote doing so.

Oh no i never meant it was just you commenting i was speaking of people who haven't tried them as a whole :) ! like I said, each to their own! its a personal desision at the end of they day

Didn't want to read and run guys :) and i hope it's okay if i share my opinion?

I'm probably the most anti-drugs person you'll ever meet, but just so you all know i'm not posting to cause an uproar or offend anyone, i just wanted to share my opinion with people who feel equally as strong about it.

I was brought up in a really open minded family, but i was also brought up watching my Dad inject himself with heroin and snorting coke off the coffee table everytime i visited him. For him it was a downward spiral, he says he started with smoking weed and the occassional pill, but because no-one told him it was wrong, he carried on and moved onto harder things.
Hes been clean for 9 years now and he's really turned his life around so i respect him for that.

I guess my experiences of watching my dad made my mind up about drugs, i've never touched a single one.

I don't have a problem with people who experiment, it's their choice at the end of the day and most of the people i know who have experimented with drugs have just decided that it's not for them, but still glad that they tried it because at the end of the day, it's an experience.

but the way i see it, one pill could kill you right? so why risk it... it's kind of like 'Hmmm do i pet a poisonous snake, or do i not?' - duuhhh!

I don't know what i would do if in 15 or 16 years i find out that my LO is taking drugs, i plan to raise her/him openly, but making sure she/he knows all the facts, then she/he can make an educated decision on their own

x

I've deleted what I wrote about my experiences with drugs x

I hate drugs. I have seen it with my own eyes. They tear apart familys and relationships. Its not worth the risk imo.

hey didnt wana read and run hope its okay for me to post this...

first of all wana say well done to Katie for being so honest...youv opened my eyes a little bit more...
i myself have never touched drugs, mainly due to my (real) father being a dealer (i didnt know about him until recently) and due to my first boyfriend doing them
I was 13 to his 17, he was amazing he was funny spmart he cared so much for me and i him. Hed been clean for the majority of our 8 months relationship, however, he started a "rehab" programme to get him back into work (job centre put him on it) he met some people(including a girl he cheated on me with) and started drugs again. He got in contact with his own dealer and he used to take me round wher eid sit and eatch him snort cocaine or take ectasy...i hated it hated seeing the person i losed destroy himself it was heartbreaking..i eventually left after he ran out of money to pay for his drugs so offered me as an "alternative"...i was still a virgin and had no plans to have sex at that age...lcuky for me his best mate(who never touched drugs) and his dealer took sympathy on me and i got outa there
Anyhow it was that makorly that means im wont do drugs, only because iv seen first hand how it destoryed his family and our relationship as well as his friendship...:)

Sorry its a bit long :(

Hope you don't mind me posting here, wanted to add my experiences.
Personally, I have never taken drugs but no many people affected and it has put me off for life...
My OH's uncle died from a drugs overdose and was an addict... he doesn't talk about it much but the other day we were discussing how my OH used to have to take weird medicine as a child that was really strong and his mum just said 'It must have had some kind of drug in it because when your uncle came to visit you he stole it.' The pain in her eyes remembering this was just horrible.
A girl in my class has been brought up with drugs. She talks casually of stealing her mum's meth- she was doing heroin aged 12. She got into the wrong crowd and completely messed her life up. A few years ago she was pregnant, and planning on keeping it- her boyfriend stole the money she had saved for pregnancy stuff to spend on weed.

I know it's each to their own, but I honestly cannot understand the appeal of something that would make someone steal important medicine from their baby nephew- or even money from their unborn child. Even though not everyone gets addicted, I wouldn't want to take the risk, and so am really not interested in trying any- and I have a pretty easygoing attitude regarding everything else.

Hi, I'm 29 so hope you don't mind me posting on this forum:shrug:

I was taken from my mum the minute she gave birth and adopted as she was in prison and a heroin addict. My dad was also a heroin addict. My mum was given the option of keeping me if she could give it up, but sadly thought it was too hard to do.

I have since found out that she died at the age of 45, I would have been 15 at the time. I met my real dad when I was 17. I went to his house to see him only to find him with a belt round his arm shooting up:cry:

The next time I saw him was around 2 months later when his life support machine was being switched off:nope:

I have always known about the reasons behind my adoption and I think this has had a big impact on decisions I have made regarding drugs. I used to smoke weed, but not on a regular basis. It only ever used to give me the giggles when I was with friends. I would NEVER try anything else as I was always so worried that I may follow the same sad path as my parents did.

Two things have stuck with me while reading through this thread.

1) People have said they only buy from people they know. But....who supplies them? Who manufactres them? You can never know for sure if your dealer hasn't been slipped laced drugs. Is it really worth that risk? Its also been mentioned people don't die from bad drugs, yes, yes they do. I am an Ambulance Officer and have seen more than one patient die from taking laced drugs.

2) There has been a fair bit of talk over 'social' drug use and 'addiction'. Where do you draw the line??? How much is too much? And if you wait until they 'need' the drug to realize they are addicted...isn't it too late?

I can freely admit I have tried weed, gave me the giggles and thats about it. Went through a stage when my parents divorced when I used it to help me deal with it, and saw my 'friends' begin to try more and more drugs. I spoke to an old friend who said she had begun by smoking weed, but then she got 'used' to it and it didn't have the same effect, so she started on party pills, and moved on to others. Thats when I stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->