Taking a break - Can anyone look after the Homebirthers & Hopefuls Thread?

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Hey Peeps,

I need to take a break from here for a while and I wondered if anyone would be happy to look after the Homebirthers & Hopefuls thread for me? Just to keep the front page up to date with new people wanting adding and shifting people off the list as they give birth? It's not a big job by any means but needs someone who can get on fairly regular and is a regular on the thread and probably not about to have their own bundle too soon or they will be handing it over again!

Let me know if you can help and once we've got someone suitable I'll get admin to change it over to be in your name.

:flower:

I'm fine :) just need to concentrate on other projects, reading, studying, family and of course my wonderful clients!! I'll be back I just need to have the right energy around me :)

o.k hon xxx

If no one else offers i don't mind holding down the fort - but I'm due to pop in 8 weeks which might leave things lacking a bit around that time - which is hardly the point of transferring the thread over. However I'm here and willing and able if you don't find someone with a pending birth! xx

id offer hun but i dont know how much im around anymore with 2 bundles!! sorry hun xx

Hope youre ok though give me a shout if you want to have a chat over coffee or anything :hugs: xxx

Lisa has many fingers in many pies!

I'll do it. My LO is due in 4 weeks though so I understand if you want someone who wont have a newborn and a 7 year old to run around after! How much work is it? A few minutes a day?

Thanks WW :)

If there is anyone else please let me know. It would be better to hand to someone who's not got a LO due too soon as I know that's when weve had to hand it around in the past.

If no one else can help then Ill pass to WW but you can pass back to me if there's no one else x

I could do it. :). I've not been on quite as regularly because some of my other chat has moved to fb but can easily make a point of checking each day and updating.

Thank you sooooo much! :D

Thanks again to WW :flower: I'll get admin to reassign it to you PB :hugs:

^thread has been changed to PB (boofs alerted me to it :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->