taking a break from clomid! on cd14

hlynn

Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:
i had been on clomid 50mg days 5-9 for 4 months and this was supposed to be my 5th month but i decided on my own to take a break
i do ovulate sometimes on my own, just not every single month like i should
i did have my hsg a week ago and my tubes were clear :thumbup:
I am on cd 14 today, and got an almost positive opk! :happydance:
i started on cd 12, and the first one was very negative, yesterday quite a bit darker and today it was nearly positive!
so i am getting excited, but trying to not get over excited because it wasnt for sure completely positive,
and i am still nervous about the chance that i could not ovulate at all off of clomid
but i think i am gonna try another one tonight after not peeing for about 4 hours and see what that test looks like
i might just wait til tomorrow though, i have lots of tests though so im not too worried
does anyone have any experiences to share after taking a clomid break? just wanting to hear some experiences :)

i did another test this morning..still pretty dark..but not considered positive yet..when i was on clomid i never had a fully positive opk though, just wondering if i should try the more expensive ones or something because the internet cheapies are getting dark like this, but never show for sure positives..maybe i just get my surge in the middle of the night or something and goes away by morning..idk :shrug:

https://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5200/sam1814p.jpg

Sorry, only just started taking clomid so can't give any advice on breaks, but get yourself up into that bedroom of yours with OH/DH and dance the night away! :sex:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->