Talk About INPATIENT!!!

Hope2BeAmommy

Reaction score
Oh brother, please tell me that I am not the only one that will take a pregnancy test at any chance I get...My younger sister was recently at the OB/GYN getting put on birth control and he gave her a couple of pregnancy tests...when I told her about how I can't test again until Thanksgiving she gave me one.....I REALLY REALLY want to take it in the morning, but I am scared to death that I will again be dissapointed by the BFN!! Any advice....period is due 11/22 could a BFN tomorrow still be due to early testing??? AHHHHHH!! I am going to go INSANE!!:wacko:

Yeah a BFN tomorrow could still be due to early testing. Any time before AF is due could be due to early testing. Even a few days after I think :)

Don't give in still can be too early.. Don't give up your hopes on seeing a bfn. Just wait..
And, hun I test at 6dpo. So your not the only one with inpatientcy.

If you got a couple tests then I would take one now then if its BFN wait until the day AF is due to test again. That's basically what I did and now I am waiting and waiting....and waiting...who knew 5 days could go soooooooooooooooo slow. M

I totally agree the waiting for pee on a stick seems like forever

when I first tested, I was two weeks late.. haha.. I was always irregular though so I didn't think anything about it.
my first test though still came back negative!!?!? but then my second, and third were both positives.. :D

I can totally relate! I took a test yesterday and it was BFN! But my period can be anytime now! SO I am going to wait and see what happens with my period, and I think you should too just because you don't want to get disappointed, when you could be testing too early :winkwink:

:dust::!:

My AF is due tomorrow and I've been waiting for what seems like forever ! (i did actually test last thursday which was BFN but then that was probably way too early so ive been holding on since then)

I have a question:
Being as my AF is due tomorrow can i take the test then in the morning or shall do i have to wait and see if i possibly miss my AF then take it??

im in the same boat hun, i was thinking about seeing if she turns up tomorrow if not test wed morn

im in the same boat hun, i was thinking about seeing if she turns up tomorrow if not test wed morn

I just made a ticker. My cycle is 26 days and my period is due tomorrow (so that would be the first day of my next cycle) ...the ticker says i can test today !!!? you think i should i just wait !?

hun if you really want to test, then do it, it will put your mind at rest!!

xx

Okay, well I was going to POAS this morning and I chickened out!! I just dont want to see that :bfn: again!! AF is due on Thursday (AHHHH 2 days seems like an eternity!!) I am still not sure if I should test tomorrow AM and then on Thursday again, or if I should just wait....OH THE AGONY!!!!​

I have a question too...has anyone out there been this close to AF and had no pregnancy symptoms (at least I don't think I do because I kinda feel like I always do before AF) and been pregnant?? I am getting paranoid that since my boobs don't hurt and I am not exhausted that I am for sure not preggo :cry:...I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO SEE THAT :bfp: this week.........​

Of course, BABY BLESSINGS to all this week...​

It could easily be too early to test, I didn't get my BFP until 5 days after I expected AF to show! Good luck testing :dust:

i'm impatient too, but the last time i got disappointed. gonna try to keep myself occupied. HA! easier said than done ;)

good luck to you!

i say hold out as long as you can, the bfn is such a let down, try to wait until af is one day late.

I'm planning on testing with FMU on Wednesday if no AF before then. I have never been regular, but CD1 of this cycle for me was 10/19, so I figure that 11/21 is a decent enough time to test...

Haven't had normal pre-AF signs, and noticed today my boobs were a little sore. But...could just be hopeful thinking on my part!

It could easily be too early to test, I didn't get my BFP until 5 days after I expected AF to show! Good luck testing :dust:

really!?
Did you test like a day before AF or a day after you missed it and then got a BFN ? Maybe theres a chance for me then,

I tested yesterday (got BFN) AF is due today, i been getting period pains though. hope it wont come !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->