Tassimo for formula!!!!!!!!!!

70 degrees is a perfectly acceptable temp to heat to. It's what all food is heated to in the catering industry so is safe to eat. Infact 60 degrees is enough, but anything heated to 70 is well above the correct temp.

You obviously don't want a discussion, you just want people to agree and/or commiserate with you.

i do not need agreeance or commiseration..... neither or neccesary or the appropriate response to any of my posts

Why don't you express your point of view then seeing as you posted this (in the wrong section...and yes I will keep mentioning that)? If you want a disussion then offer another side to it, instead of being so rude. If not, then we can assume this was just a wind up.

why do i need to justify or explain myself to you???
i HATE the device... i HATE the company.... i HATE the way that it is being marketed and promoted....... and i will post in whatever section I deem as being the appropriate one, as you are entitled to do with threads that YOU start....
the last time i checked my life i did not to explain myself to you??????? if you find my posts so rude then put me on ignore so you dont have to suffer reading them ;)

You don't....but surely by posting it, you wanted a discussion? that's why it doesn't make sense!

And i'm not on at you for putting it in here, as it's obvious why you have, i'm just wondering why it hasn't been moved, as i'm sure this type of thread wouldn't be allowed in the ff section.

Its a formula product. It doesnt directly affect you in anyway regardless of the manufacturers history? I can only imagine it was posted in the breastfeeding section, expecting other breastfeeding mums to agree. No we don't all think that way. Its just offensive!!!

What do you find wrong with the device itself? (ignoring the company for a minute)

I would be intrigued to find out what the problem with JUSt the product is too?

x

ok right totally forgetting all about the company and my rage against them even just the product is IMO totally ludicrous....

these days companies cash in on the baby industry which to a degree i understand, it is bound to happen after all they are there to make a profit and the baby industry is a huge demand area.... what i dont understand though is the way that they think they need to take over and replace everything natural about raising children.....
making a bottle isnt easy enough...use this machine to do it for you
using a sling isnt easy enough... use our chair that makes baby think they are in a sling
rocking your baby to sleep isnt easy enough... use our swing that will do it for you

the list is endless

whichever way you look at it it is incredibly sad.... parents are becoming lazier and always looking for a 'convienient' alternative to what they SHOULD be doing.... if you do not want to go to the effort of making a bottle/cradling you baby/rocking your baby to sleep etc etc then why have a baby in the first place.... parenting isnt about what is easiest and most convienient... it is bloody hard work but you get out what you put in.... and if you buy in to all of this crap that companies are mass producing exactly what are YOU as a parent putting in??????????

Its a formula product. It doesnt directly affect you in anyway regardless of the manufacturers history? I can only imagine it was posted in the breastfeeding section, expecting other breastfeeding mums to agree. No we don't all think that way. Its just offensive!!!

there is nothing offensive about the way i think.... if you were to read the things i have and have the feelings about parenting i have then you would feel the same... thats not that either of our opinions are wrong or offensive they are just different - something that opinions tend to be in life

ok right totally forgetting all about the company and my rage against them even just the product is IMO totally ludicrous....

these days companies cash in on the baby industry which to a degree i understand, it is bound to happen after all they are there to make a profit and the baby industry is a huge demand area.... what i dont understand though is the way that they think they need to take over and replace everything natural about raising children.....
making a bottle isnt easy enough...use this machine to do it for you
using a sling isnt easy enough... use our chair that makes baby think they are in a sling
rocking your baby to sleep isnt easy enough... use our swing that will do it for you

the list is endless

whichever way you look at it it is incredibly sad.... parents are becoming lazier and always looking for a 'convienient' alternative to what they SHOULD be doing.... if you do not want to go to the effort of making a bottle/cradling you baby/rocking your baby to sleep etc etc then why have a baby in the first place.... parenting isnt about what is easiest and most convienient... it is bloody hard work but you get out what you put in.... and if you buy in to all of this crap that companies are mass producing exactly what are YOU as a parent putting in??????????

Seriously, life now is about conveience, its our society and its the way it is. Why drive when you can walk, why have a washing machine when you wash clothes by hands or a dishwasher, or a kettle, or a flushing toilet...

Everything in life is about making life easier, and if it means bottles can be made up quicker, then why not? If it means that baby can get to sleep quicker or easier (as a breastfeeder yourself I am sure you know that sometimes it takes bubs ages to settle because s/he can smell your milk), why not?
My baby will kow I love and care and provide support, and pick them up when they are down, and using conveience 'items' will not change any bond...

i find all of the so called convienience very very sad.......

i think parenting was better off years ago without all of the so called needed inventions

so may parents are far too quick to turn to a gadget or device to do what they are more than capable to do themselves

and i think its is fair enough in life... but i think parenting should be done by the parents....

Baby Milk Action published an article about it here. https://info.babymilkaction.org/pressrelease/pressrelease25may11

Personally (aside from Nestle being a disgusting company) I don't see a big problem with it. It's a silly gadget but there are plenty of gadgets for other areas of parenting. Some people like gadgets, I don't so I just don't buy them. :shrug:

and i think its is fair enough in life... but i think parenting should be done by the parents....

But parenting is part of life. If there are easier ways to do things, and it isnt causing any harm, (which a device for making up bottles quicker isn't) then why ever not. And heck, if it means I get to spend more time with my baby, it cant be a bad thing...

What about people with several kids? And theres nothing convienient about formula i assure you!!! Such a biased way of thinking from someone who wants to be a mw?

i cannot understand the feeling of wanting a machine to do something for your baby?? honestly i know some people like all the gadgets and gizmos but i really cannot get the mindset of wanting something to kind of take over with the parenting... children are small for such a short time why want to pass up the oppurtunity to do these things for them?

i have several children and have no need or want for any gadgets to assist me with my parenting!!!!!

I don't disagree with you that parenting should be about doing things the 'non-convenient' way, I took a lot of flack from people it myself, for example still wearing my 1 year old (although I find it easier than a stroller). However, that's life, and as much as most women would love to stay at home, some of them are forced to work, love to work (hey, that's feminism - it's about choice, isn't it?), and quite frankly, that's their business and not yours.

I'm sure you have used convenience from time to time, I'm sure you've driven or taken a bus somewhere, I don't think you haul ass 5 miles with 2 babies worn in a sling to fetch water, I don't see why you pick and choose what is acceptable convenience and what isn't, and then degrade other women who don't meet your standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->