Tassimo for formula!!!!!!!!!!

Why was it posted in breastfeeding if its nothing to do with bf'ing??!!! Sorry but you've changed your tune:shrug:

for me providing food/drinks/snacks for my 3 - which can be anything between 5-10+ times a day is a major part of being a parent
thats not to say your opinion is wrong i just consider it a part of it

I don't see the problem with it :shrug: If a parent chooses to FF and decides to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a gadget rather than spend all that time making up bottles then I don't see the harm. I doubt it would become the norm and 90% of FFing would still make bottles up by hand.

Does this work out cheaper than cartons?

Probably not but it would look cool next to my tassimo machine :haha:

Seriously though, I dont think its bad :shrug: its just an easier way of doing things..

Why didnt they have something like this when my girls were small.. lol

H
Does this work out cheaper than cartons?

Probably not but it would look cool next to my tassimo machine :haha:

Seriously though, I dont think its bad :shrug: its just an easier way of doing things..

Why didnt they have something like this when my girls were small.. lol

My best pal ff and only used ready made cartons. The hv gave her so much grief about wasting money! Was just thinking this would have been an alternative.

Whether or not you use this or make bottles up you are still physically feeding your child however many times a day you need to.

Milk in tins is pretty cheap though.

I spend more on milk now im using cows milk than I did when she was solely on milk at a few months old

All i think is this is a dig at FF mothers!!!

you cant go on and on about people becoming lazy etc when you yourself have a DISHWASHER!!! HOW EXTREAMLY LAZY and a washing machine..... i bet you have a kettle and a toaster to hey? what about a shower? a microwave maybe...... a hairdryer.........? ooohhhhh how about a car????

Milk in tins is pretty cheap though.

I spend more on milk now im using cows milk than I did when she was solely on milk at a few months old

I never paid for formula because the twins were given in on prescription but I do agree with cows milk.. I have to go shop everyday! Lol 6pints lasts us two days

sam - u make NO sense... u constantly contradict urself... STOP TROLLING :wacko:

Sam isn't a troll :\ She has loads of posts, besides you aren't allowed to 'out' people for trolling, admin will tell you off.

I agree with the price of cows milk though. Amelie drinks a few cups of milk a day now :dohh: and has it on cereal too and a 6 pinter doesnt last long now I like a glass of milk too!

sam - u make NO sense... u constantly contradict urself... STOP TROLLING :wacko:

ok if you want to pipe up in such a way exactly how am i contradicting myself?????

Sam isn't a troll :\ She has loads of posts, besides you aren't allowed to 'out' people for trolling, admin will tell you off.

hahaha what!?
i'll get told off?? i'm not 10!?

ok if you want to pipe up in such a way exactly how am i contradicting myself?????

well i've jus read the whole thing from start to finish... one min u go on bout it not bein the product u hate jus nestle, the next min u do hate the product, then again u don't hate it... then u hate it in bold.
one second u hate things makin life convenient... then u have a dishwasher... but then u decide its jus things that make parenting easier... nd in ur next post its oh so sad what the world is comin to with its technological conveniences.
i haven't posted in months, but this thread is so laughable i had to 'pipe up'.

i have stated very clearly in posts it is the product and the manufacturer that i have a problem with and i have also clearly stated that the thing i think is sad is the way that gadgest are being designed to take over the essential parenting role........

maybe go away and read things properly before posting again!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->