Tassimo for formula!!!!!!!!!!

@Sam But parenting isnt just about feeding or sleeping. Its about providing a comfortable stable environment for your baby to grow up in. YOu seem to be relating parenting to the use of gadgets? By using this Tassimo 'gadgets' for feeding, you get to spend more time with your baby. As I have already said, that cant be a bad thing. That said, I wont be forking out however much to get it, but if I had the money? I dont know, maybe if it meant more time for us to be together...

its not about meeting standards but ultimately we birth these children to raise them... then women look at every possible option to make things easier so they have to do less.... i see no reward in this??

i dont see how it would free up any time though but then thats just me :/

i dont see how it would free up any time though but then thats just me :/

Isnt conveience about time? Otherwise its not conveient? Maybe I have missed the point..:shrug:

I dont really understand the outrage either. Sterilisers are a gadget, so is bottle warmers yet MILLIONS of women use them? Think people forget that formula companies are in it for profit. They want to make money and dont care about much else :shrug:

the outrage was as extreme because it was coupled with my rage for nestle

yeah, im not a fan of nestle either. its hard to boycott them though. I gave up since so many foods are owned by them.

yer it is difficult.. i try to always go for supermarket brand alternatives, the list is huge though

So we shouldnt use anything to make parenting easier and more convenient?

Well i'd best get these shop bought clothes of River and start sowing them myself then....oh wait does anyone know how to make material? Do i need a sheep or would a goat do?

Its all well and good getting holier then thou about using gadgets in parenting but im sure the OP uses something....bouncy chair maybe? pushchair occasionally? Do you make your own medicine also or is the convenient form of that ok to use?

I hope you wont be this judgemental when your a MW because believe me if you started saying this stuff to me just after i had a baby then i would be complaining my ass off

Also surely 10 minutes less faffing around with kettles and bottles is 10 minutes extra time with our babies?

I am professional and my PERSONAL opinion is something that i am entitled to... as is everyone no matter what your profession.

I know that with modern times comes development of products to make life easier.. i have a dishwasher and a washing machine to make my life easier....

What i am talking about is going to the extreme of using contraptions that are doing the parenting for you... something that rocks you baby so you dont have to, something that makes bottles so you dont have to.... its technology gone crazy... and it makes parents lazy and thats a fact. Modern day parents are always looking for an easy alternative to what they as parents deciding to have a child commited to doing..... PARENTING!
This doesnt just include feeding and sleeping its just these are the two areas that spring to mind at the moment

I think it's quite cool! Lol!

Anything to make life a bit easier. :)
I can see why some people may not like it though, I guess it advertises formula as the 'easier' option. :shrug:

Convenience, where do you draw the line.....?? Do you use a washing machine to wash your babies clothes? A dishwasher to clean eating utensils? Is this machine making you think the same way people did when electric sterilisers and kettles came along, when water was still being boiled on the stove. Life moves on, so does convenience, and so does technology!

Damn straight i look for easy alternatives to the day to day practical jobs i have to do with river like making bottles, i get to spend more time playing with her that way.

That doesnt make me a lazy parent at all

I didnt realise making a bottle was parenting...i thought parenting was teaching and playing and loving my kids..silly me

Of course providing food in whichever way you do it is parenting :O

sorry sam, i'm with kala on this one.

so feeding your baby/child/teenager etc is not parenting????

God im glad your not my midwife! You seem to be the least understanding person I have ever come across.

You now what I think is vile. This thread.

how i make her food/milk is not parenting no.

What difference is it to River that if i used this product apart from me having more time to play with her which is parenting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->