Tassimo for formula!!!!!!!!!!

essential parentin role?

jeez it only makes the milk it doesnt walk into the front room, feed it to your baby and burp them for you!

i have stated very clearly in posts it is the product and the manufacturer that i have a problem with and i have also clearly stated that the thing i think is sad is the way that gadgest are being designed to take over the essential parenting role........

maybe go away and read things properly before posting again!!!!!

maybe you should go away and think before YOU post threads!!!!!

no im not saying that one product raises your child i meant its what i had said about gadgets in general such as swings that rock them to sleep etc ](*,)

i have stated very clearly in posts it is the product and the manufacturer that i have a problem with and i have also clearly stated that the thing i think is sad is the way that gadgest are being designed to take over the essential parenting role........

it wasn't you i was addressing???

Back on topic ladies and keep the bickering private, no need for calling out trolls, we are well aware how to spot them and dont need people doing it for us :thumbup:

yes that was exactly what you were getting at when you posted this in the BF section and called it "vile".

Do you not own a bouncy chair then? cot? your children watch no TV? All of those things make parenting more convenient at times

it wasn't you i was addressing???

i know....

But those gadgets don't take over the parents role. They aide it there is a huge difference. I used a swing with Aidan because sometimes I would be pacing for hours rocking him as soon as he went into the swing he went to sleep. He probably sensed my tension which no matter how much you control it comes through. Especially when a baby has been screaming because of colic and then is so overtired after getting the wind up they are beyond teh point of being soothed. So being in the swing gave us both space but I was still there singing to him etc. A simpler version of this is on placement on the childrens ward. The baby is so upset etc that sometimes we give the mother a pram. And she paces the ward rocking the baby in the pram, its soothes them almost instantly. Different way but same outcome. I think parents can have gadgets and still d omajority of the care. I see nothing wrong with this new gadget. If it makes it a little bit easier for an overtired, stressed new mum then surly it's a good thing? Better than making teh bottle half asleep doing it wrong ( Which I did many a time) and starting all over again adding to the stress because of having an upset hungry baby and trying to get the bottle done. This new gadget will just AIDE the mother in caring for her baby. Yes nestle are a very undesirable company. But if it means the difference between a mother getting overstressed and supporting her that little bit more than so be it.

As a health professional I have learnt to look at situations from all angles not just my own. Yes you can have an opinion but that opinion should never become judgemental xx

no im not saying that one product raises your child i meant its what i had said about gadgets in general such as swings that rock them to sleep etc ](*,)

Goodness me, you must be super busy if you do everything all yourself without any hand from anything else like a bouncy chair or a steriliser. Lol

I had a bouncy chair and thank God for it... Helped me feed my children many times over!

Thanks for clarigying what you meant. But tbh...I don't see how your argument fits with this product, it just allows a mother to feed her hungry baby a lot quicker, whilst taking up less time making up bottles and less time for a baby to scream.

Yes some gadgets make life easier, and things aren't how they used to be, but women's lives are also not the same. We are expected to do a lot more now, so sometimes those things are needed.

Still not sure why this hasn't been moved from the bfing forum...or would it be ok for me to go and slag of breastfeeding products in the ff forum?

I am not a fan of Nestle for stuff they have done in the past and they make shite chocolate but they do put all the stuff in the article about Breast being best so what more can they do

Thanks for clarigying what you meant. But tbh...I don't see how your argument fits with this product, it just allows a mother to feed her hungry baby a lot quicker, whilst taking up less time making up bottles and less time for a baby to scream.

Yes some gadgets make life easier, and things aren't how they used to be, but women's lives are also not the same. We are expected to do a lot more now, so sometimes those things are needed.

Still not sure why this hasn't been moved from the bfing forum...or would it be ok for me to go and slag of breastfeeding products in the ff forum?

It has hun. Its in the debates section now.

I am not a fan of Nestle for stuff they have done in the past and they make shite chocolate but they do put all the stuff in the article about Breast being best so what more can they do

they dont think breast is best :dohh: They think formula is best cos it lines their pockets!

Am I missing something about nestle? :blush:

But they do put it on the website, im at a loss to what you guys want them to to

Make a public declaration perhaps :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->