tattoo

loop

Reaction score
right well im planning on getting another tattoo an i want it to go in between my shoulder blades below my neck.......

ne ideas? i dont want nething to big but i do want to have my lil girls names aswell

HELP:wacko:

well ive got 2 already and they are all black but im not sre what i want

ne help would be fab x

I've been thinking about this for a while, I'd like something to represent DH, me, Thomas and my 2 miscarriages. i.e. a Vine with 3 large flowers and 2 small flowers.
Something I can add to when I have more children but I can't seem to find anything I like.

Sorry, I'm rubbish lol.

Cx

i know what u mean i want something bu i know it will be it when i see it if u know what i mean but in hte mean time im bloody stuck

I've seen tatts with their little foot prints, i think that is so cute and for the miscarriages you could do the the flowers, but maybe just buds because your kids never got a chance to "bloom" i'm kinda crying just thinking about it.. much love

Thats what I was thinking, 2 big flowers to represent me and DH, a smaller flower to represent my little boy and 2 buds to represent my miscarriages.
But all connected on a vine to show that we are entwined and I can add to it when I have another baby.

Just need to find a nice pattern.

Have you seen anything you like Loop? :hugs:

Cx

still not found nething yet but i have found hte txt i would like hte girls names to be in

That's a lovely idea, and one that can easily be added to.

I've got Kayleigh's name in arabic on my arm and have been looking for something to have for Charlie, but that can be added to for the other child(ren), and I love the idea of the vine.

*runs off to google images*

Ooh Amanda you stealing my idea :rofl:
If you see anything nice let me know ;)

Good Luck Loop, like searching for a needle in a haystack isn't it, but it has to be right :hugs:

Cx

I'm going to get the Prince symbol tattoo'd somewhere in purple, but i don't know where

i want somewhere thats not going to stretch but isnt toooooo visible

well imstill looking its startin to do me head in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->