Tax Credits renewal packs

hoping mines one of the first otherwise they are paying me too much for too long :(

I didn't get mine til June last year :( I don't know why they still have to send them out..I'm more than happy to just give them the figures over the phone as soon as I have them :dohh:

I didn't get mine til June last year :( I don't know why they still have to send them out..I'm more than happy to just give them the figures over the phone as soon as I have them :dohh:

same.. mega waste of paper!

We should run tax credits...it seems simple enough...whenever someone rings up,pay them a random amount of money..:rofl:

honestly there is no logic!!

i rang and gave them my details this morning but still have to wait until my pack comes thru!!

Wondering if this might be the first year we actually get the renewal pack through! It's been years and they still haven't sorted our claim properly, it's bloomin' ridiculous. Got the feeling we'll be running around again this year to get it sorted.

When is the deadline for putting the renewal in? Can you add children via the renwewal or is that something different? Just wondering what to do with our TC as the renewal and #2 being due are close together!

We usually have our pack through pretty quick,bet I've jinxed myself and wel be the last

When is the deadline for putting the renewal in? Can you add children via the renwewal or is that something different? Just wondering what to do with our TC as the renewal and #2 being due are close together!

August 1st is the end date for renewal. Dont worry about adding new baby, I just rang a couple of days after Noah was born and they added him on and I had a letter and the new award within a week!1 x

August 1st is the end date for renewal. Dont worry about adding new baby, I just rang a couple of days after Noah was born and they added him on and I had a letter and the new award within a week!1 x

same :)

I rang other day to find out how much I'd be getting this year, nothing's changed so cannot understand having to fill in a renewal pack

thats good to know, thanx. :)
hope they send mine in june so i can just add new baby (due in june) on to that form instead of having to request another pack

thats good to know, thanx. :)
hope they send mine in june so i can just add new baby (due in june) on to that form instead of having to request another pack

You wouldnt need a new pack to add baby! You just phone them and they add baby and literally takes a few days to a week or so to add them and update your award xx

ok brill !!! even better!! thanks for letting me know!! :)

God, how annoying. Im gunna owe a lot of people money by the time they sort that.

I get Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit, and they take into account how much you earn, and how many tax credits you get. Well they seem to have put or Tax Credits up and rent down, paying more Housing Benefit. But they have my Tax Credits wrong by more than a tenner. But they wont take the definate until i have it from Tax Credits, and Tax Credits wont update until i get my renewal pack, even though iv got the years money right here ona wage slip! Grrrr!

Thanks, I was starting to wonder about this xx

What is the point when you can just phone and up and renew over the phone :wacko: and they moan about the trees they are cutting down!! Durrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->