-*-TBH-*-

Sarah1508

Proud Mummy of two ღ
Reaction score
So one of my favourite threads on "teenage parenting" is "teen tbh" ...
It's basically a thread where you can say whatever is on your mind from exciting things like good news etc to even general moaning.. :haha: just anything basically! So I thought it would be fun to have a go here, I'll start :flower:

Tbh the only thing I can eat right now without throwing up is apples and occasionally cheese sandwiches... :dohh: :haha: I would also be able to eat all the things I'm craving but they literally sell none of it near me! :dohh: so I may just have to do a mad online shopping spree! :haha:

Why is it so hard to find a good family doctor....wahhhhhhh. My current one is horrible and I refuse to go see her. That is all :)

A moan from me. My son came home from school early on Monday with a norovirus bug that is going around school. So why is it only me in my household who seems to have caught it from it. Although I really don't fancy my 7 month old catching it as we all know who would have to clean the nappies. But on top of my normal sickness, I have this bug which is making everything come out of any end which happens to be available. On top of that keeping myself hydrated is hard as I just don't fancy drinking anything.

I know I should be eating really healthy but tbh, I only want to eat skinny fries with salt. And a bit more salt. And then a bit more for good measure!

I know I should be eating really healthy but tbh, I only want to eat skinny fries with salt. And a bit more salt. And then a bit more for good measure!

I wouldn't worry too much about it at this stage I think it's anything you can stomach atm without spewing it back up! :dohh: then when this stage is over you can make up for it with healthy eating! :haha:

Tbh I can now add custard to my list! :happydance: :haha: but only a few spoon fills :dohh:

Hee hee I love this idea!

TBH I cannot stand the receptionists / admin staff at my Ob's office. They are so cold! I am sure they have to deal with emotional pregnant women all the time so maybe they just completely shut off at work but come on! I called and asked if my doctor had a cancellation today so I could go in for my scan early, and they said no (of course) and I said ok well please just call me if anything frees up, and they basically just hung up on me and I realized she hadn't even asked my name!! Argh, why bother!!!

To be honest, I'm really surprised my doctor did not chew me out for not realizing I'm pregnant earlier than I did.

Lol you made me laugh. I am also loving fries but more so all potatoes especially fried potatoes mmmm.

Oh no Mummy2o. Hope you feel better fast. I can just imagine how horrible you must feel.

Tbh I am still full of this flu/cold type thing since having the flu jab :cold: :sick: :hissy:

DH and I stopped talking to my MIL about 6 years ago, she sees our 10 years old every other weekend but other than that we have nothing to do with her. We told her I am pregnant and surprise surprise, within days she's messaging my DH asking to meet up sort things out, to which he agreed. He now has her on facebook and she commenting on everything he posts or I tag him in.... Hate it!!! :growlmad: she's even tried to add me.... It's not happening, this woman was wicked to us and I have no desire to have her in my business!! Would never stand in the way between my DH and his mother though. Tbh I am gutted he's opened that door for her :cry:

Needed to get that off my chest ... Love this thread!!

I would like to send a nice/rudeish letter to the er doctor I saw on Oct 4th who told me I would miscarry in a couple of days because my hcg levels were low and pain wasn't normal. Who told me to get my hcg levels checked for three weeks to make sure they went down to 0.
I stupidly left and she didn't give me any info on what to dd if the numbers rose... I didn't bleed or miscarry But I still haven't been able to see an ob yet(will on tuesday). But still. I want to send her a letter on how she should communicate with pregnant women and give then Some sort of hope if she's the one who is uneducated in the matter. I was so depressed and anticipating a blood bath(tmi sorry) But it was very scary and nerve wracking.

:hugs: that is just a awful!
I would deffo send a letter of complaint!

Tbh oh has been away at work since seven am and it's nearly eight pm and he's still not back home.. I'm shattered! :sleep: never mind him! :haha: don't complain when his wages come in though :haha:

Tbh I've only had ms w/ vomiting for a day and a half and I'm f*cking over it!!!!!! Was hoping and hoping that I would bypass it this pregnancy :cry:

Tbh.. I just want to pop a bump. I have this fear im never going to look pregnant like I did with my first.

I believe I'm over my norovirus. Yay. :happydance: Back to eating food :pizza:

Omg LOVE this thread. TBH I am totally over having a stupid phlegmy cough as my only symptom so far. I suppose it's better than puking my guts up but I've had this for 6 days straight and my ribs and stomach are killing me!

TBH - I'm having a hard time seeing so many complaints about pregnancy. I lost my son at 30 weeks last time and then struggled with unexplained infertility for well over a year. I am embracing every moment even the ones where I can't hold down food or am so exhausted I can barely function. I am so excited to get this opportunity to be pregnant and couldn't imagine complaining.

TBH - I have thought about stepping away from the forum until second trimester because it has just been bothering me.

TBH - I'm having a hard time seeing so many complaints about pregnancy. I lost my son at 30 weeks last time and then struggled with unexplained infertility for well over a year. I am embracing every moment even the ones where I can't hold down food or am so exhausted I can barely function. I am so excited to get this opportunity to be pregnant and couldn't imagine complaining.

TBH - I have thought about stepping away from the forum until second trimester because it has just been bothering me.

:hugs: I can see how that would be hurtful. I saw this quite a bit when I was pregnant with my first. It's good to know just bc people (myself included) are feeling horrible due to pregnancy doesn't mean they aren't embracing it and feel lucky as hell to be in such a position. 'Complaining' is just a way of discussing pregnancy and everything that goes with it. The amount of excitement and the amount of complaining shouldn't go hand in hand...one doesn't lessen the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->