-*-TBH-*-

Tbh - I spent way too much money online buying maternity clothes yesterday. They were all bargains... But still :blush:

Same here!

Tbh as glad as I am to be pregnant, the first tri sucks! :haha::cloud9:

I'm still on the 2nd page reading all these but I finally needed to give in and post mine

TBH - No! DH I do not want to :sex: right now, please stop complaining about your bb's! (poor dh)

TBH - my 2 year old (I love her dearly) is driving me mad! stupid hormones

TBH - I am just a cranky angry mess of hormones, I can't sleep well, I can't eat well .. I am just sick of 1st tri this time around

TBH, I feel like I am entitled to sitting around on my butt all day & expect my husband to do all of the cooking and cleaning instead of relaxing.
Food smells AND cleaning smells make me gag. I'm tired from work. I'm worried about money. I'm stressed out about the future. I haven't even sent my niece's Christmas present. None of my pants fit and I'm not even 9 weeks yet. He still gets to eat, drink and smoke things that I cannot. I'm probably having caffeine withdrawals. I can't take the ONLY herbal supplement that helped my anxiety AND cured morning sickness & fatigue almost instantly. Why can't he just treat me like a baby and let me sleep all day while I eat these stupid crackers.

TBH, I feel like I am entitled to sitting around on my butt all day & expect my husband to do all of the cooking and cleaning instead of relaxing.
Food smells AND cleaning smells make me gag. I'm tired from work. I'm worried about money. I'm stressed out about the future. I haven't even sent my niece's Christmas present. None of my pants fit and I'm not even 9 weeks yet. He still gets to eat, drink and smoke things that I cannot. I'm probably having caffeine withdrawals. I can't take the ONLY herbal supplement that helped my anxiety AND cured morning sickness & fatigue almost instantly. Why can't he just treat me like a baby and let me sleep all day while I eat these stupid crackers.

:hugs:

Tbh - can I just sit here & wait for bubs to arrive? I don't feel like doing ANYTHING

TBH my smell sensitivity is so strong that I don't think I've cooked a single meal for my husband and me since the night I peed on that stick.
I did make one of those 9 minute frozen pastas from a bag but threw up immediately when it was done.

I also know I'm supposed to be eating healthy but have never ate this much processed food or sugar before in my life.

TBH I am worried how this pregnancy is going to go, especially with a toddler in the house. I worry that I will feel so nauseous that I won't be able to take care of him or spend any quality time with him w/o feeling sick. I also worry about the labor and delivery process and how DH and I will get along during the sleepless nights.

tbh, I just read a post where someone referred to their pregnancy as their jelly bean...and now I really want to eat jelly beans. cannibalistic? :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->