TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Thanks AM it's not to bad today but he def punches my bladder :/ oh well as long as he's moving I'm good :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you over here! My doc called me in today for a surprise ultrasound (I guess he wanted to monitor me early on) and we saw our baby in the right place and everything! Just a fetal pole of course, but they said it was the right size and looks good! :happydance: I still have my other ultrasound at 7 weeks just to see the heartbeat and stuff. But I'm a lot less worried now seeing the ultrasound!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Yayy I'm so happy for you hun... that's such great news.:thumbup:

:flower:Congrats CMC and AM on the 2nd tri!!!
Lucy that sounds painful but little Ivan is just preparing for his big debut in DEC.:haha: your poor bladder...

Saveme yep that for sure I wonder what he's going to be like LOL 2 months left seems like forever but I know it will be here before I know it :)

As for me ladies no luck this cycle, even though I knew I had a slim chance due to me and DH's schedule we couldn't dtd much, but my hopes were up:nope: But boy oh boy this AF is sooo painful :growlmad: I've been such a complete nut case for the last week:wacko:
So today is cycle day 1 for me and don't think the next couple of cycles I'm going to be temping, using opk's or anything to track... I kind of just want to give up, and let God whenever he feels the time is right bless us. I guess I'm a little mad and frustrated but maybe I'll just focus more on my weight loss and me and DH's hunting for a new home. I don't know I just can't seem to wipe away the want to be a mom.:cry:
Sorry girls don't mean to be a downer but it's a hard day today:cry:

Saveme :hugs: I've been there so many times I finally decided that I needed to focus on something else, maybe take a bit of time to focus on you, you might think am just saying that but I promise you I'm not, I don't know how many times I cried myself to sleep bc I felt so bad I started focusing on bettering myself and began to lose weight

It will happen Hun just don't lose faith :hugs:

Saveme-you sound EXACTLY like me when I had my surgery...I was mad at God and everyone and I swore everyone around me was getting pregnant...so don't feel bad, we have all gone thru this!! It's tough when your husband and you have different schedules. But don't worry it will happen one day whether naturally or with help from a doctor! I swore I wouldn't use OPK's but I had bought some months earlier and I figured I might as well use them but you need to do something for you! Like a nice spa day, or go out with the girls...something to help you de-stress! I went on vacation and soon as I got back I got pregnant. So I think just getting away and relaxing on the beach was exactly what I needed! We are always here for you if you ever need to talk!!

Both times i got preg were the months OH and i were not trying and kept busy with other things. People always say to stop thinking about it and trying so hard and it will happen, and i think they are right. I will probably never actively ttc again. This pregnancy we only dtd 3 times all month, 2 times during the assumed window of opportunity. Its crazy what our bodies do!

So our apartment got robbed this weekend :( they only took my laptop, but it was an almost 2000 dollar laptop lol. Smart robber. We had to get a new door put in because they broke it down. I was really just glad they didnt hurt our dogs.

I went and got one of those belly bands last night to put over unbuttoned pants because i cant really bend or sit comfortably in my pants anymore. I know its just bloat but its still there!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Nazz how horrible I hope they are able to catch who did it :hugs:
Glad the pups weren't hurt ugh how horrible

I got a belly band and still wear it even over my reg maternity jeans I feel I have more support especially since he's so far down

I agree with you on that saying but when all you want is to be pregnant it makes you angry when someone tells you that but I too was busy with work, exercise and dieting to think about it, I did temp and did a few opks but nothing like before we bd when we wanted not for the sole reason to conceive and we got lucky easy to say now but it does work :)

Thanks girls, me and DH are going on a little mini vaca at the end of OCT so maybe that might help.. I should be happy lately everything else around me is going great. Finding a new house, careers both DH and I moving in the right direction, I'm losing so much weight, and overall everything is wonderful the only thing that's missing is children, oh well guess we just have to be patient. I guess I kinda just got my hopes up feeling as though it would happen right away but I just keep reminding myself it all happens for a reason and when it's meant it's meant.
Thanks again for the encouragement and suggestions ladies.

Save me.....sorry AF came but hoping this is the month fr you....fingers crossed

Nazz.....wow that's horrible, hope you're ok!! How scary, that be my worst nightmare

Hi AM :wave:

I'm tired all the time no matter what but I know am close to the end so trying not to moan to much LOL easier said than done
My bosses are letting the woman that was hired to "help" me go, she leaves once a month for a week which I end up having to cover so not much help what did it was she bought her tickets to leave this coming week without consulting anyone and I have my apt the day after she leaves which she thought I would miss, uumm no, then she has already planned to leave the weeks I'm to be induced so not much help there either :( ugh she's become a source of stress in my life but since she'll be gone I'll be working the extra hours luckily it's off season so pretty slow and quiet
Don't get me wrong I know she's excited as her daughter is having a baby too but it seems she's the pregnant one, she knew when she was hired that I was pregnant and I was high risk although she acted surprised when she was told I was delivering early her answer, oh I already have my tickets bought oh well good luck, WTF !!! she had been telling us she wasn't sure when or for how long she was leaving. You know I haven't asked for a single sick day or even taken my yearly vacation :( we can't afford to but still I've only came in late once bc I took my pup for his vaccines other than that I'm covering her or working early I'm just pissed at her really !!!

Ok rant over sheesh I didn't think I had that much bottled in sorry ladies needed to let it out my hubby understands but there's only so much I can moan to him about

Hey Lucy! OMG What a bia?!!?!? How is she "helping" you?!?! She just seems to be worse!!! Do you think you can find another job? I know it's easier said than done but that place just seems awful!!! And yes sometimes you have to just tell someone all about it to get it off your chest, you know?! AND IT'S totally BS that you haven't even taken one day off and still they are being awful!!! I hope it gets better asap for you!!!

AFM- feeling good, normal, more energy but I want a private gender scan haha but I can't find a cheap one in NE Ohio!!!

The only stress is the lady my bosses are the best, they have been there for me so much always asking if I'm ok or need to rest. They really treat us like family, I love my job it's this lady that causes the stress my bosses are even lending us money to pay for my extra apts that I need so can't complain about them at all. My woman boss always gives me clothes, usually high end name brand most with tags on them :). That's where I got my maternity wear LOL
She's also giving me any baby gear she has which is a great help and is already saving her sons clothes for mine so def love them like family they're the only ones that celebrate my bday she'll bake me a cake although this year we were all busy so we couldn't do it. They honestly care and ask me if I need time off so def not them
They really thought they were helping me out by hiring her as she was willing to help but it's turned into a huge headache even for them plus they're not even required to give me maternity leave bc of low employees yet they're giving 3 weeks maybe with pay and I can bring Ivan to work with me after so huge bonus my hubby has been talking about them being Ivan's godparents as they are the only ones that have been there for us and are excited for him to arrive :)

Lucy-awww your bosses seem awesome!!! Maybe you can somehow talk to them politely and just say I know you were trying to help me with this lady but frankly she is actually not helping, and a little stressful? I think it's awesome you can bring Ivan to work!! That will help tremendously and making your bosses godparents definitely sounds like an amazing idea!! Keep us updated! Maybe it will all work out in the end!

Glad your feeling good enjoy it LOL 2nd tri was a breeze and time flew by 3rd tri is just aches pains and just you can't get comfy ( and I just got to it :haha:) LOL but totally worth it I discover yesterday I can't bend over like before LOL

I had to wait for my 18 week u/s to see gender we couldn't find anything cheap here either the closest was in Denver 3 hours away we were going to do it but with all the extra u/s am getting it's just not worth it plus my drs nurse is doing a 4D for me when I see her at the end of the month if Ivan cooperates he can be a little stinker LOL

AM my man boss and I had a heart to heart the other week bc he asked me to honestly tell him how I felt and how I was with the lady, I just let out all my frustrations I apologized but told him I couldn't take it anymore so he decided he was going to make an executive decision ( his wife, my other boss, is too soft hearted at times and has a hard time firing people) but he was going to go over her and fire her. The following day she came in and said he had told her how I was feeling and they had decided to fire her as it was causing to much stress for me and baby

My boss (the wife) was on vacation so they waited until she came back so it wouldn't be to much on me while she was gone but Sunday they're going to tell her they I'll call her if they need her as it's off season and they don't want to take my hours from me, all I will do really is sit and watch tv or close early, our apartment is on premises so I can still be there without being there LOL
I feel a bit bad but she really just saw this job as a past time (she has other things she does, she's a seamstress and paints, which she sells so this was not important to her) bc if she really cared she would of tried harder to learn it not constantly call about the dumbest things, she was told not to call me on my days off so I could sleep or rest but nope she always calls me which annoys me especially when I would tell her I was taking a nap or felt sick

Lucy-Ya I have to wait till 19 weeks!!! AHHH too long haha for me lol but the closest private scan in 3D or 4D is over $100 and my hubby just thinks we should wait...so 4 more weeks to go lol

Awww ya i am glad you got to have a heart to heart with your boss and they seem like great people...you are right that lady doesn't really care about that job, she is just using it for extra cash, you know? I honestly would turn off my phone when you are home and sleeping so she gets the hint!!! People like her only care about themselves!

Wish I could I act as manager once they're gone and it's easier since I'm upstairs and they live away from here but they've talked to her about it only two more days and she's gone so is my stress level :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->