TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Am :) those are not the names I picked for my baby :) It is my name :) ... Yaaayy we have entered the month of June you will find out the gender of your sweet lo and I will by God's grace have my baby I'm due 20th....booked in for a membrane sweep on 18th June and all the while praying he comes sooner rather than later because moving around is agony on most days...the crutches help a little bit I guess but it's walking up stairs ,turning in bed,getting in and out of the car which is just agony.
How is your pregnancy going ?
How is everyone else doing ? Xx

Princess-OH haha I like your name!! Aww I hope he does come sooner for you!! It's so painful towards the end!! I find out the sex June 29th and I can't wait for that to be here hahaha!! Does baths help? Probably to hard to get in and out of the tub but a warm bath might soothe your muscles and pain!!

I am ok, just got a bad headache today! I have only gained 3 pounds this pregnancy which is good because I was 10 pounds heavier from my first, so I am trying not to gain too much!! How is everyone else doing?!

Am :) those are not the names I picked for my baby :) It is my name :) ... Yaaayy we have entered the month of June you will find out the gender of your sweet lo and I will by God's grace have my baby I'm due 20th....booked in for a membrane sweep on 18th June and all the while praying he comes sooner rather than later because moving around is agony on most days...the crutches help a little bit I guess but it's walking up stairs ,turning in bed,getting in and out of the car which is just agony.
How is your pregnancy going ?
How is everyone else doing ? Xx

Princess-OH haha I like your name!! Aww I hope he does come sooner for you!! It's so painful towards the end!! I find out the sex June 29th and I can't wait for that to be here hahaha!! Does baths help? Probably to hard to get in and out of the tub but a warm bath might soothe your muscles and pain!!

I am ok, just got a bad headache today! I have only gained 3 pounds this pregnancy which is good because I was 10 pounds heavier from my first, so I am trying not to gain too much!! How is everyone else doing?!

Princess so excited for you:happydance::happydance:I remember the end was the toughest with all the aches and pains I used to stand in the shower for 30 minutes just to relieve some of those aches and could not get comfortable in bed what so ever. If you can't stand or sit in the tub itself you can get a stool and put it in the tub and put on the shower. Not the safest thing in the world but I put my birthing ball in there and let the water run it was so relaxing. Oh and I went into labor the morning after my membrane sweep but it was my due date. Hope your lil boy gets here soon healthy and happy:baby:
Am- so excited for you can't believe your already 19 weeks what do you think your having? I was the same way with the headaches in the beginning I just took Tylenol sometimes it helped and sometimes it didn't do a thing, kinda just have to ride those out.
As for me and my LO we are doing really well bf'ing is going good except my baby has a lip tie that prevents her from latching properly but I have no pain with it and she's gaining weight perfectly so dr doesn't want to do anything about it. The only thing is she gets so much air she's always gassy and she has a bit of a problem with digestion it's pretty painful for her but we're trying to figure something out.but other than that she's such a wonderful baby God has so blessed me and my hubby. I love being a mommy!!!!

Hi ladies I to suffered from an ectopic in May so just a month ago and the scary thing I think I'm pregnant again w another ectopic. Just got abfp at 7dpo. Baaaaaaad sign for me. I'm terrified right now.

Save me -Thanx hun yesss I'm going through the aches and pains bit now plus I'm overdue at times I'm crying other times km stuffing my face with food as the babies head has engaged so I can finally eat lol ..I never thought I would go overdue so I'm kinda just silently praying each day that baby will come soon but also trying to be patient ...maybe he is still cooking lol

Cadinavi - Hey hun welcome ....I had an ectopic in 2012 I never had another bfp without medical intervention however when I did get bfp and had pain in my side again I was convinced it was another ectopic and worried myself sick...until i finally decided to go to get everything checked out...hun would you be able to see a doctor maybe just so they can monitor you and put your mind at rest that the baby has implanted in the right place ? At least then you can start to celebrate your bfp...usually this can be done quite early -especially given your history with your last ectopic ? Please keep us updated as you are definitely in my thoughts xx

cad- I have had an ectopic as well. I had to have my left tube removed but don't be stressed about the positive pregnancy test. Just call your doctor and they will do bloodwork and ultrasound asap so you can be monitored. It is definitely scary but hopefully it's all ok! Keep us posted!

Hey ladies, just seeing how everyone was doing!?! Princess have you had your baby yet? I know it's close!!! I just found out we are having a baby GIRL!! :) We are telling the Family July 4th with pink sparklers lol! Hope you ladies are doing well!

Yess !! My baby is here 6 days old now..His name is River and he is just adorable I can't stop looking at him :) Had a natural peaceful water birth...couldn't have asked for it to have gone any better :D ...

Amolecchio I am soooo happy for you ...you got your dream come true a gorgeous baby boy and now a beautiful princess baby girl you are sooo blessed :D your announcement is going to be so much fun this weekend :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->