TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Lucy-He is so adorable!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Cmc-Yes yes 3 more days!!! I can't wait to tell you ladies, I am so restless hahaha...did you guys have to have a full bladder for yours? They are making me for mine, which I am not fond of lol

AM I never was told either way, I had a full bladder for one of the u/s but then I was able to empty it bc I felt I was going to pee my self LOL

Can't wait until you find out am anxious :)

I don't think it matters at this stage if your bladder is full....half full might be nice as the bladder provides a 'window' to the womb

Ya, you guys are right...my plan is to pee before I leave because the appt. is 30 minutes away and on my drive up drink orange juice or something so I will get a full bladder again or at least partial!! AHHH so excited!!

Hey ladies so we found out the sex!!!!!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!! we are so excited!!!!

Aaw yay !!!! Congrats AM. Any name ideas?

Just realized you ladies are reaching the half way mark CONGRATS !!!!!

Lucy- thank you!!! I know so close!!!! 18 weeks today!! :) Could always go ealier than 40 weeks! My mom had us all at 38 weeks hahaha!!! YES the name is Matteo Anthony! Anthony is my husband's name and my grandpa (who past away when my mom was 15) and my husband's grandpa's name so I wanted that name to carry on...Matteo is just a name we like haha it's pronounced Ma-Tay-O...we are super Italian :)

Lucy-How are you feeling!?!?!

I love it so cute. It also goes well together :)

I'm good just waiting on his arrival really. I had my non stress test today, he was good had to wake him up tho LOL I have another u/s Wednesday and one on Friday. I will continue two a week until he's born. Still on bed rest which is making me really lazy.
One good thing I learned how to crochet :) making him a blankie and my hubby wants a beanie LOL so at least I'm keeping busy but so ready to meet him.
You girls are going to have to do a bump shot :)

AM I'm sooooo delighted or you! Congrats

Just saw the name too.....it's lovely and very nice meaning

CMC-Thank you! Do you have a name picked out for your little girl?

Lucy-I wish I could crochet!!! At least bed rest you are keeping busy! How long are you on bed rest for?

Awww I'd love to crochet too Lucy

AM..we chose Finn for a boy but I like Scarlett Cole (cole as a middle name as its a family surname) but I don't think DH likes it....so we have zero girls names...typical lol

Aww I love Scarlett Cole!! Maybe he will come around with that name! lol I only had one boy name one girl name so if I have more than one of each sex we are screwed too haha

We only had one girls name the last time....Ava!! ......I'm struggling to like anything else....fingers crossed he comes around

CMC I love the name Scarlett Cole it's so pretty and unique

AM I'm just now learning to crochet :D YouTube is very handy LOL great teacher too. I'm on bed rest until I deliver, which is a week by week thing as long as he's good he's staying in

I got this rash on my legs and arms practically every where I was told its PUPPS nothing I can do about it goes away after delivery but it's bad it hurts and after scratching it I have cuts :( been trying lotion but getting Zantac tom FX it works

O Lucy I hope your bed rest goes fast and baby Ivan arrives in good timing.......that rash sounds very hard on you too..hugs...

So today's update. Ivan is weighing in at 3lbs 8oz but is down to the 13th percentile. he's not moving much on the u/s now so was told after dinner lay down and count kicks so I'm laying here hoping he moves if not I'm heading to the hospital for NST tonight

Non stress test they hook you up to a monitor that checks baby's heart rate and the other contractions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->