TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Just got back from the hosp they did a NST Ivan seems to be doing ok so sent me home I swear this kid is going to kill me from a heart attack. Just glad all us well

Lucy-Aww I am glad everything went well!! Just a few more weeks till the c-section correct?

AM I'm not sure anymore I know the latest is at the end of December but if he continues to have cord restriction then they're doing it sooner, it's all a waiting game which drives me nuts. I want to know exactly what they are planning

Ugh yes the waiting game is awful!!! At least they are checking on you all the time!!! KMFX for you that everything is ok!

Hi everyone just thought I'd pop by to share by good news:) I had a little boy 6 weeks old on Sunday! after my ectopic and loosing my right fallopian tube, followed by a miscarriage 5 months later I finally gave birth to a healthy baby boy!
The support I received on this thread got me through my darkest moments so there is light at the end of the tunnel! he was 7lbs 6oz at birth and is adorable, he was well well worth the wait. Mummy and daddy are completely in love and feel blessed to have him. Hope this gives others hope:)

Aaaw Kaznib congrats !!!!! Pics? :)

Yes your post def gives all of us hope. Glad your doing well

Kaznib- that is awesome!! Congrats on your little boy!!!! This site is great!!

Lucy I'm sure you're exhausted fingers crossed everything stays on track for you and little Ivan

Kaznib my fellow NI mummy huge congratulations to you!! Awww hope you're well and enjoying all the newborn loveliness

What Did you name your little boy

Thanks ladies :)

Had an u/s today to check him and he's doing great happily sucking his big toe :haha: he's breech again so hope he switches soon bc he's killing my bladder :/

Hi laries,

Hope you dont mind me jumping in the middle. A huge hug for those who care expecting!!!

On oct. 13th i finally got my first normal af after laparoscopy. On oct. 29 my opk showed that i has ovulating. By today (day 36th) theres no sign of af yet ;( Im super frustrated! I know that ur cycles change after op but. Was ovulating... Where did the egg go??? Before op my cycle was always 28 days. Anyone can help me? Thank you!

LynnC hi Hun sorry for your loss :hugs:

As for your question are you temping as well or just using opks? It might be that your body was gearing to O but didn't ? I find that using both opks and temping is more accurate than just the opks bc sometimes you don't ovulate but a few days later, if that makes sense. Hope af shows up for you it's frustrating I know

Lynn- it can take awhile for the first period and after that ovulating might take some time too...I would call the doctor tho and he can do an ultrasound and double-check, that way you know exactly what is going on!

Lucy-Thank you!!! I still don't feel movement yet!! grrr hopefully soon!

It will happen Ivan has become quiet a lot more now they say bc he's facing my back :shrug: I don't know but it freaks me out.

Once your lo starts kicking it'll be worth the wait hope it happens soon for ya

Lucy-when did you first feel Ivan? Matteo hasn't done anything yet, although I do feel a poking sensation time to time..Aww ya that would bother me too but at least you go get ultrasounds every week which is definitely reassuring! Any updates?

Lynn-You call your doctor?

CMC-How have you been? I haven't heard from you in awhile!

Hi AM and Lucy, I'm really well.....have my 20 week scan tomorrow, by my new dates I'm 20+1 tomorrow, can't wait!

How are you ladies?

Thanks everyone :) i'll try and upload a pic here! he's doing great a hungry boy! I breast fed for almost 6 weeks then he took reflux so I had to stop, was good to do it for a short while at least:) I called him Harri (spelt with an i at the end it's welsh spelling)

AM I began to feel Ivan early at about 14 weeks but very rarely and it was flutters I didn't get real kicks until 18 weeks I think but way noticeable at 20 he was always on my left so I was always achy on that side.

So far he's doing good had a NST today and they used this thing to wake him up, scared the crap out of him poor baby, but it got him moving. Still measuring small went from 15 % to 13% if he gets to 10% he's getting delivered! he's weighing in at 3lbs 8oz they're really keeping an eye on him to make sure he stays in as long as possible but I still panic when I don't feel him

CMC your half way !!!! Hope you scan goes well tom good luck Hun can't wait for an update

Kaznib cute name can't wait to see pics :) glad you were able to bf even if for a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->