Teacher gift lol

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Dec always tells us about how his teacher tells him he is a chatter box and everytime he has to go near Decs table he says "Declan Curran dont talk to me please" :haha::haha: Dec loves to talk, he loves it so much that sometimes he even annoys me so I cant even begin to imagine how his teacher feels being in the same room as him for 6 hours a day :haha:

So I am going to get Mr Barrett a bottle of wine for Christmas and put this label on it :rofl::rofl:

That is Dec on the label, he is a nutcase!

Attachments

• 12081329_1688371598072985_836982794_n.jpg
    12081329_1688371598072985_836982794_n.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 77
:haha: I saw these the other day, so funny.
A few years ago I got a wine calendar gift (a bottle of red and a bottle of white each month with a guide to wine pairing, it was fun :)) and the card said "thank you for a month of quiet (he was boarding for the month) and sorry!"; the boy was VERY talkative bless him!

Love it! Beautiful pic too 😊

haha LOVE it. I was just thinking I am going to do this for my sons teacher this year, he is in his first year, and he is spirited so his teacher is having a rough time with him.. I think she will need this by Christmas :winkwink:

It is my daughters first Christmas at her pre school. She has four/five ladies theta all work part time so not sure what to get.

Looks fab where did you get the label made up? x

Dec always tells us about how his teacher tells him he is a chatter box and everytime he has to go near Decs table he says "Declan Curran dont talk to me please" :haha::haha: Dec loves to talk, he loves it so much that sometimes he even annoys me so I cant even begin to imagine how his teacher feels being in the same room as him for 6 hours a day :haha:

So I am going to get Mr Barrett a bottle of wine for Christmas and put this label on it :rofl::rofl:

That is Dec on the label, he is a nutcase!

I love this. How do you get the label done?

A lady on my fb made it for me, I will ask her if I an pass her name on to you ladies :)

Defo need to know, need to get my kids teachers one lol

I seen something like this on Facebook. Deffo let us know if she's happy to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->