Teachers and preschool buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCS

Reaction score
Do you buy for them? And if yes, what kind of thing? DS starts preschool next week and im wondering if i should include any possible friends and his teachers in my to buy list.

I do at the end of nursery I bought flowers each (there were four teachers) and a big box of assorted cupcakes from a local company. For Christmas there was only three of them so did the 342 on boots and bought Starbucks sets with the travel mug coffee and biscuits. Luckily she is In Reception this year so only one to buy for.

We made jar candles for his teachers at nursery last year (I'm pretty unoriginal so we'll probably do the same thing this year :lol:) - his friends we just gave cards to.

I think I am going to bake some festive cookies for them this year

i only buy leaving presents for teachers and just send cards for his friends

Cards fro friends andf homemade cupcakes or cookies for the teachers x

We homeschool so don't have a lot of teachers to buy for. I do buy for DD's dance teacher because we've known her so long and Roxy really loves her so much, she's a wonderful instructor.

Last year we got her a Thomas Kinkaid theme mug, tea and cookie set, the year before Roxy made an ornament for her. I have no idea what this year, I'm thinking maybe chocolates, a Starbucks gift card and (if I get the opportunity to take one) a framed pic of the teacher and Roxy together at the parade they participate in.

I've never bought things for classmates or friends except maybe candy canes to hand out.

Thank you. I will hopefully have abit more time to bake then so will do lots of cupcakes.

I don't, unless they really want to buy for a friend. Last year ds1s bestfriend gave him a selection box on the last day so he has asked to get a choc santa for his friend this year.
I don't buy for teachers as I just thought it would get silly like last year there were 6 preschool teachers, 3 teachers (one class had one teacher 2 days and a 2nd 3 days each week) and 4 teaching assistants to buy for. As well as one of them having a student teacher in his class at the time. So 14 extra presents to buy.

i give end of year thankyou pressies to the teachers
and christmas cards to her classmates

:flower:

i'd make homemade things if i could but i can't
bake for shit

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts