Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Not to fear Becca I will be there to keep you company ;) At least we will be able to be bump buddies :hugs: Well done on the weight loss chick, that's 2lbs shy of two stone!!!

GP has just phoned, 3rd blood test appointment not need as last cycle's ovulation was confirmed.

Well at least your ovulating!!

Just need to catch the bugger. Have you had a HSG or anything?

xxx

No, no HSG - I think that would have been one of the first things the FS would have tried but now obviously that is out. I think my GP is now worried about getting into trouble with the local health authority over getting involved/spending budget on my fertility issues until the two year dead line so he wont do anything.

Any ideas how much would we be looking at for private? xxx

No, no HSG - I think that would have been one of the first things the FS would have tried but now obviously that is out. I think my GP is now worried about getting into trouble with the local health authority over getting involved/spending budget on my fertility issues until the two year dead line so he wont do anything.

Any ideas how much would we be looking at for private? xxx

I was just going to say maybe think about going private....

I've just had a google and saw the figure of £500, which isn't bad I don't think really...

The only thing I can think of doing is be naughty and say your periods are very painful and ruining your life and get referred to your gynae and they will do a lap (with enough badgering) to look for endo. I did this but I was actually in pain from my scar tissue from my PID, I asked them to do a dye test whilst in there, which they did and highlighted my problems, hence quick referral to FS!

Just an idea....

xxx

Thanks lovelies :hugs: Rather suitably today is change over day for the new thread. Have thought of the following names (open to suggestions) any preferences?

Team 2012 Bundle of Joy
Team 2012 Cabbage Patch Growers
Team 2012 Dragons in the Making (2012 is the chinese year of the dragon)

xxx

Sorry Feisty :hugs:

for team names i like them all but did giggle at 'dragons in the making'

Sorry she got you Feisty :hugs:

I like all of them, but did giggle at Dragons in the Making. I'm terrible when AF gets me, I'm going to be a total dragon when I finally get pregnant :dohh:

Thanks lovelies - Endo is rife in my family and it had crossed my mind if I could have it but I don't have any of the major symptoms, plus I had an internal ultrasound during our miscarriage and I would have thought they would have seen signs of endo? :shrug:

I think we will stick with team 2012 bundle of joy - dragons in the making! Just doing the team logo now!

Thanks lovelies - Endo is rife in my family and it had crossed my mind if I could have it but I don't have any of the major symptoms, plus I had an internal ultrasound during our miscarriage and I would have thought they would have seen signs of endo? :shrug:

I think we will stick with team 2012 bundle of joy - dragons in the making! Just doing the team logo now!

Endo doesn't show on US.

The only way to truly diagnose it is via a lap. :thumbup:

xxx

Feisty if would write/ring your local PCT if i was you to find out directly from them what the policy is - it may have been the hospital trust and you can get refered to any hospital in the country you want!! If they come back and say it is them then I would formally complain.

I like all of them - happy with any :thumbup:

xxx

All up and running now ladies!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/656918-team-2012-bundle-joy-dragons-making.html#post11402426

I will be really sad to see this thread end knowing that the few of us left have been here from the beginning and haven't achieved our dream :cry: Here is to the future and us all being bump buddies! xxx

Thanks Feisty for setting up the new thread! I love the title ;)
I used to calculate my new potential EDD at the start of each cycle but I don't do that anymore. But I think I don't stand a chance for a winter baby anymore, I remember FF wrote sth about ovulating until the end of June, obviously I will not be ovulating that soon so I am ready to jump into the new thread. Hopefully, we will all graduate from that thread with bumps and meet at pregnancy and parenting boards.

:hi:

Sorry the :witch: got you Feisty...

Good luck Pink! :dust: hoping this is it for you!!! xx

I just wanted to pop on and say I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for all of you ... hoping you wont mind if I lurk in the new thread to wait patiently for your good news???

I love your new image... it's gorgeous!!! :cloud9:

what Cath said. wanna see you all get ur BFP so will be a lurking member too if its ok xx

Congratulations to all the BFP's on this thread! Share some baby dust ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->