Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Pink just had another look at your test and inverted the colours and I 'think' I can see a second line :dance:

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/pinktest.jpg

Fingers crossed! Perhaps be good and wait until 13dpo before testing again??

Boo enjoyed the wedding, the two photographers there kept taking photo's of her :haha: All the kids (and some adults :lol:) Kept coming over and trying to get at her so I am really glad we took the pen as it meant she wasn't being prodded and poked. She spent most of the day sleeping and boy did she make up for it when we got in :haha:

AFM according to FF the :witch: is due Tuesday, I am pretty much symptomless again now and I had a dream that the :witch: got me early - I'm pretty much out - Good Luck to everyone else still in the running! xxx

Thanks Feisty - I'm not sure - I couldn't see anything on the test IRL. Just going to have to wait and see

Glad Boo enjoyed the wedding :D

Thanks hun, I did get a bit peed off as the bride said something rather nasty about me being obsessed with Boo because of all my facebook related statuses and photo's she hinted that it wasn't a baby but I was treating it like one :cry: I would like to say that she didn't mean anything by it, but I know she was having a dig (She knows we have been ttc for 16 months and that we lost sprout). They have a beautiful 21 month old son and she is proclaiming they are going to start trying again as soon as the wedding is over. It kind of felt a bit sneery of her like watch how it's done type thing. I know I do get slightly paranoid at times with ttc stuff and what other people think but this person is rather balshy and aggressive so who knows if it is paranoia :wacko:

Rachael how are you getting on with your CBFM hun???

Pink you are only two days behind me hun :dance: I hope that line is much darker when you next test :hugs:

:witch: is imminent! Had a really sore lower back earlier, I am irritable as hell and have been having mild cramps on and off. Am now cheering myself up by doing a french polish on my nails :haha:

Aww Feisty, there's no need for things like that.

I'm still on a low on the CBFM. Hopefully It will do something different soon :haha:

:lol: when do you usually ovulate? I am keeping everything crossed that you have success early on with it so I have an excuse to 'invest' in one :haha:

Be interesting to see when you get a peak day ;) Are you going to use OPK as well or trust in the monitor??

AFM had very odd coloured discharge this morning yellowy with a hint of beige so am guessing this means my unwelcome womb guest is making her journey down. Not due until tomorrow and I haven't had oddly coloured discharge like this before :wacko:

Yellowy CM is a preg symptom.

I have my HSG on thurs! No 3 month wait for me!!

xxx

progress ladies ff has finally decided i've ovulated this month, also this month have had more cm than usual and its different than normal not looking too much into it though as i had a uti earlier this cycle so putting it down to that

4magpies thanks chick but the chances of that are somewhat low methinks, especially after just being turned down for a fs referral. Due to the fact boobies have started aching again (very rare that this happens) I think my hormone levels may just be slightly out this cycle :wacko: Thank god for Boo Bear, my little ray of sunshine!

Gilmore glad you have ovulated chick :hugs: Did you manage to time the :sex: in the right places? keeping it all crossed for you :hugs:

Pink my lovely how are you doing? I am desperate to see that line get darker hun :hugs:

Mags - good news on the HSG :thumbup:

Gilmore - Good news on the ovulation - Fingers crossed you caught that egg!!

Feisty - I hope it's a good sign for you, I know you think the chances are low - but you're in no way out yet!!

I tested this morning (pic in my journal) it was a BFN, I've given up hope for this cycle now - I've got some really bad cramps today that feel just like AF so it's imminent, I'm just hoping it's not too bad - although as my cycle has been so long it probably will be :cry:

xx

Hope she's not too mean Pink :hugs:

Yay for the HSG Becca!

Feisty I hope the witch stays away!

P.S. I might do an OPK or two in a couple of days if I'm still getting lows.

Slight beige now, she is on her way. I would predict her entrance at about 7.30am - god damn had just started getting my hopes up too!

Good news on HSG Becca :hugs:

Pink so sorry chick, could still be too early though :hugs:

Feisty, I remember my CM turning from yellow to slight beige and giving up hope 2 days before my BFP. It is always the case before AF for me so it is not a symptom for either BFP or AF for me. I hope it turns white again...

Thanks Leylak but she arrived bang on at 7.30am this morning :cry: Not overly surprised am pretty much losing the hope of becoming a Mummy before 2013 atm

Sorry AF got you FF.

I dunno what to say.... all I can offer is hugs.

xxxxxx

Thanks lovelies :hugs: Rather suitably today is change over day for the new thread. Have thought of the following names (open to suggestions) any preferences?

Team 2012 Bundle of Joy
Team 2012 Cabbage Patch Growers
Team 2012 Dragons in the Making (2012 is the chinese year of the dragon)

xxx

I like bundle of joy, I think I will end up being a 2013 mummy though. :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back