Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Sounds like a poop machine :rofl:

I actually find though that raw is cheaper than commercial. Not that I have a problem with commercial food, it's just Holly can't tolerate it :wacko: xxx

GP has just phoned, my FS referral has been rejected by the powers that be :cry:

It isn't the doctor's fault, he felt really bad and kept apologising :cry: Apparently because of my age we have to of been trying for 2 years and even then because we fell pregnant in September last year I may have to wait for 2 years after our loss which will take us up to 28th October 2012 before I can even be referred and then christ knows how long it will take :cry:

He said to keep trying and in all liklihood we will fall pregnant before then. He has asked me to come back in 6 months which will be Christmas week :cry: I don't really see the point in trying tbh as I do think there is something wrong - the fact that I am not ovulating naturally pretty much proves that and although the clomid works I am just worried it is masking something else. Sorry to be so maudlin ladies but I finally though we were getting somewhere and now it has just been snatched away because at 25 the NHS doesn't believe I am a priority for being childless.

so sorry feisty can't believe they are making you wait another year just seems so unfair :hugs: like you said on an earlier post now you have boo your not thinking about TTC as much as you would have this can only be a good thing and hopefully you'll get your sticky bean soon xx

Hi ladies

I posted this in my journal and on the preg tests gallery, I took a test this morning (naughty I know :blush:) I thought it was an EVAP at first but wondered what you lovely ladies think ('cept Rach - she's already seem it :haha:). I know it's too early and I'm probably being ridiculous but I have that 'feeling' again...

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/aca32dc5.jpg

I can see it, very feint! But theres something there, dunno if it's an evap or not, had some pretty convincing evaps on those tests!

xxx

not an evap, I would say it's a definite :bfp: congratulations hun you got that winter baby :dance: 8 dpo is pretty impressive, you have only implanted 2 days ago :haha: That is a sure sign this is going to be a healthy baby :hugs:

Gilmore I know that in theory that should happen but am beginning to lose all hope now of ever becoming a Mum :cry:

Boo has finally pooped :haha: I was successfully getting her to go into her 'new' crate by bribing her with small bits of kibble and it must have 'pushed' it out :lol: Granted she did it on my carpet but I was so relieved she was pooping I didn't even try to move her :wacko: Thank god for the stain remover!

Rachael although boo will go into the crate to retrieve kibble she hops straight out with it in her mouth and despite encouragement she refuses to go in for toys, any tips? You should start charging me :haha:

For now just keep going with the bits of Kibble. It was days before Holly would go in for anything else. Took me hours for Holly to go near the crate. She was scared of it when it was first delivered :dohh:

Thanks ladies - I'm not getting my hopes up just yet - I'm going to keep testing and see what happens - 8dpo is a bit too early to be getting excited xxx

So sorry about the FS referral Feisty :hugs: Maybe it was just my age that got us referred so quickly :shrug: I'll PM you re the doggie issues :)

Pink - looks like a line to me! Congrats xx

Did a FRER this morning ladies - bfn - not too disappointed I thought those IC might be EVAPs

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/pinky80/ad56e9a2.jpg

:nope: honey, I hope still it's too early for a BFP :hugs:
I have three poundland tests at home, are they the same qualty as IC's, given that they are cheap too? (I am not from UK, I had bought them when I visited UK)
If so, I will not count on them.

I think the poundland ones are supposed to be ok - I've never used them but haven't hear any bad reports - I think my IC might be a bad batch as I never had EVAPs on my first lot.

So sorry Pink :hugs: My BFP was on an ic (at first) so they do work! Never tried the Poundland ones though :shrug:

Aww Pink I am sorry hun, I am still hoping that this is it for you hun and I think that 9dpo is just waaaay too early to test. Take a look at the statistics on the pack, 5 days before your period is due is the lowest of the low - It is possible you haven't even implanted yet :hugs:

Have just brought a travel cot for Boo :blush: We needed something transportable for when we are out and about with her as she can't be in contact with other dogs for another 5 weeks yet and she has been invited to a wedding reception tomorrow (only for a few hours and in DH auntie's garden) and I couldn't crate her all day as just too unfair. She seems to like it and it means that bed time is going to be so much easier as we don't have to worry about treading on her if we get up over night for the loo - and the bottom is plastic so any accidents are totally easy to clean ;)

Lindsay - congrats on your BFP!

Feisty - sorry to hear about your FS situation. Thats so unfair!

Pink - i can see a line on your most recent test. its faint, but i can see it. hopefully it will get darker over the next few days. good luck!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->