Team 2011 Winter Baby!

can't wait to do the test in a few days! I am so nervous and excited. Everyone please pray for me for a :bfp: please... I can't wait any longer. Baby dust to us all!

Wow, Rebekah. You really are having a hard time, Chick. Im so sorry to hear that. Hope you start to feel better very soon. Take care of yourself :hugs: xx

Oh Rebekah I am so sorry chick :hugs: Hope you start to feel better soon!

Good Luck Adoraza :hugs:

Hi Rachael - I'm ok, had a scary weekend - update in my journal - but hopefully I can start to move on now.

How are you?? Just trying to catch up with everyone - have I missed anything?? Xxx

I'm ok, moved house on the 8th, AF got me on the 11th and that's about it really.

Off to read your journal.....

Ah new house - exciting :). Are you feeling settled yet?

Ah new house - exciting :). Are you feeling settled yet? Xxx

Yeh I am. We still need things for the house, but loving living with my OH, and hopefully this will make TTC a bit easier!

Hey lovelies - Pink I will check out your journal this evening, just off to work in a mo.

I have just realised that I am probably somewhere between 4DPO and 7DPO and I haven't really had any 'symptoms' further proof that my body imagines all these pregnancy related things!

hey guys, just wanted to update had my 12 week scan yesterday and everythings perfect!! i honestly cant believe im here ;). wishing everyone ttc a quick journal and all the pregnant ladies a healthy and happy pregnancy xxxxx

So :witch: again. My period was late and I had cramps that felt exactly like just before my first BFP (I normally do not have cramps before AF). I thought this was my month but no :cry:
I am so sad. DH is out of town, don't even know if we will be able to BD at the right time.
I am even jealous of my mum. :shrug:
I was hoping to have a little bean inside me on my 29th birthday :cry:

So sorry the witch got you, Leylak.
Thinking of you :hugs:
xx

Oh Leylak I a so sorry my darling :hugs: I know it is really difficult but try not to set short term goals like being 'being pregnant before.....' because it only causes stress that can have a negative effect :hugs: Just keep reminding yourself that you WILL get a healthy baby and the when just doesn't matter :hugs:

Joey I am so happy for you chick! :dance: Just keep taking it one day at a time and you will be at 24 weeks before you know it :hugs:

AFM still trying to concentrate on not symptom spotting but it is so damn difficult - boobies are starting to ache as is lower back BUT I had all of this last cycle so I think it is a sign the :witch: is preparing to visit sometime in the next 10 days or so :shrug:

Congrats Joey, happy Easter everyone and fx'd for you all.

I am 10DPO today. Tested and it was a :bfn: :cry: I don't know what to do. this is so frustrating... maybe I tested too early... according to my ticker below, i did test too early. i don't know... I had cramps on the lower right of my abdomen yesterday at 9DPO. could that be implantation cramps. I'm so confused. I need a :bfp: this month pls........

Adoraza it is a little too early to be testing hun - try not to be too obsessed on getting a :bfp: this cycle as it just causes too much stress :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->