Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Congrats on the 2000 post Mummycat ;) I think I am due round about next Monday as usually ovulate CD17 and that was on Sunday 17th - but as said this is all a guess :haha:

Rachael thank you, your comment really did make me smile. I think I am so sure it is a dud because all the signs are pointing to the :witch: I don't know if you remember all the positive symptoms I had last cycle where a fair few of us thought it may have been my cycle, well I am getting them all again in a milder form so it has pretty much convinced me that were out :shrug:

Has anyone else been having problems getting onto the site? I have been having a nightmare since yesterday.

*Update* Have just had a quick scan on google and from what I could gleam b&b are having new servers as we have outgrown the old ones which would account for recent problems.

Thanks guys! And very best of luck to you for tomorrow Adoraza - I'm sending sticky baby dust your way :dust:

oh chicky... those could be good signs... I know it's hard to believe, specially after last cycle ended in AF... but you never know... you might have conceived, just not implanted!

It's a tough wait.. I can only imagine how frustrating it can be! But I'll keep my fingers crossed that your wait is over soon! :hugs:

Re the site.... OMG I've been struggling with it for the last week! :grr: I would lose posts all the time... but like every second post I'd click submit and would get a 'problem loading page screen'! :grr:

I hope they sort it out soon... it's very frustrating!!

xxx

Thanks Mummycat and Rachael, you are of course both right - I have no way of knowing either way until the :witch: actually does or doesn't show up next week. I don't want to up the PMA as I am so peed off with being disappointed month after month :grr:

I have actually been being a bit of a nightmare and trying to tempt fate a little :wacko: I will go out of my way to do things that I specifically know I shouldn't really do post ovulation (just in-case) like playing contact sports, eating egg mixture and sour dough raw, drinking and Monday I almost went on one of those huge bungee ball things as I just thought 'oh sod it' It's like I have it in my head that if I do all this stuff it will increase our chances - I think I am slowly cracking up :haha:

Adoraza any news yet hun? xxx

I know what you mean. I'm fed up of not doing things just in case, so now I'm going to do what I like lol

I know what you mean. I'm fed up of not doing things just in case, so now I'm going to do what I like lol

That's exactly what I did! I was sure I was out this cycle and was totally amazed at a faint line on an ic. Keep the faith Feisty :hugs:

I'm just fed up of spending every 2ww as if I'm pregnant, so from now on I'm going to eat/drink/do what I want.

Good on you Rachael! Maybe I will treat myself to a drink and a sauna tonight after all!

Okay... so we were on hols in SA in my 2WW and *almost* every night I had some alcohol... not huge amounts mind (as I was aware that there MIGHT be a chance I was preggers) but I certainly had half a glass of wine with dinner maybe 4/5 out of 7 nights... Because I was NOT going to deny myself enjoying gorgeous SA wine at our family dinners on the off chance that I was pregnant.

Like I said... not ideal... but it certainly wasn't enough to make me drunk... so I don't feel guilty! :rofl:

I had a few glasses of wine during my 2WW, doc said it wasn't a big deal.

I had a couple of margaritas during my TWW and a pedicure and massage! lol

I ate all of the banned foods - fish, soft cheese, raw eggs, etc - just 4 days before I got my BFP. Ooops!
Relax and enjoy yourselves ladies
xx

Bring on the malibu! :haha: Sauna is off as knackered but maybe tomorrow! Am also about to polish off the belgian chocolate hagen Dazs :lol:

I've just had a nice hot shower and I'm now relaxing in my PJ's. We're having a BBQ on Saturday so I'm going to have a few drinks then, not too many though as I'm not a big drinker these days and just enjoy the day.

You need to share that Haagan Dazs :rofl:

Too late all gone :haha:

Glad to see your planning on having a good time Chick. I'm now off until Tuesday :dance:

Yay! I'm loving the long weekends, mean I get to see my man more :D

Just said to him that we should :sex: every day until we get our BFP, and he likes that idea, so here goes! He's out right now, but told him to wake me up if I'm asleep when he gets home :rofl:

Oh rachael :rofl: I am glad someone will be getting an action packed weekend ;) I really hope you catch that egg this cycle hun :hugs:

Me too :rofl: Don't think I will cope with every day for very long :rofl:

Think I may already be in the 2ww, but we'll see :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"