Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I am 10DPO today. Tested and it was a :bfn: :cry: I don't know what to do. this is so frustrating... maybe I tested too early... according to my ticker below, i did test too early. i don't know... I had cramps on the lower right of my abdomen yesterday at 9DPO. could that be implantation cramps. I'm so confused. I need a :bfp: this month pls........

Way to early for accurate testing. No worries, just wait a few days.

Hey Rachael - currently doing crap! I got my bounty voucher through Saturday as I guess they didn't know we wouldn't be needing it and it's just made me a bit down to be honest.

I am holding out zero hope for this month too and it is getting me a bit down. How are you doing? xxx

Ahh hun :hugs:

I'm doing ok. Think today is ov day due to ewcm and ov pains, and I didn't really want to know when I got to the 2ww.

I'm hoping not to symptom spot so here's hoping

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. really appreciate it :hugs: This overanalyzing is almost driving me nuts :wacko: but I just can't help it... :dohh: :haha: I actually had a little spotting this morning, pinkish brownish discharge. I don't know what to think. I actually have 1 day left until testing. Maybe it's my period coming or could it be implantation bleeding? :shrug: I'm keeping my fingers crossed and really hope the witch doesn't show her face. Anyone who can tell me more about implantation bleeding? I'm looking forward to a :bfp: this month pls! :happydance: baby dust to us all...

Maybe it's my period coming or could it be implantation bleeding? :shrug:

According to my experience, you cannot tell yet. While TTC, I always thought my spotting could be IB. Then after a few months, I saw spots and I was sure that AF was on the way, but it subsided and I got my BFP next day.

HUGE congrats Katie!! :flower:

Keeping everything crossed for everyone else!!! :flower:

here's some baby dust for good luck... and sticky beans....

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Congratulations Katie :dance:

Mummycat you are 13 weeks eeeek where did the time go!

Rachael I think it is impossible not to symptom spot but I am happy to report that mine is a lot less then usual - probably because I am pretty sure this cycle is a dud. I am fairly convinced I will be the last on on here :cry:

Some months I get spotting before my period but so far it hasn't meant anything for me - I hope that it is IB Adoraza though chick :hugs:

Katie, congratulations again ;)

Feisty, why are you so sure this cycle is a dud?

If you're right in your feeling that we will both get our BFP's around the same time then that means I've no chance either :p So PMA woman!

Feisty... not sure hun... it's certainly run away!!

Do you have any idea roughly (like within about 3 days) when AF is due??

Double post :grr:

only took me ten minutes to try get bnb to post my comment! :grr: then it posts twice! :dohh:

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... 2000 posts on this thread!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->