~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

the phone one is white but here its black. oh well its pretty either way!

count me in for a 2012 baby! wouldnt it be awesome to have a baby born in the same year as the London Olympics that and 2012 just sounds waaay better than 2011 :p Lets go for it girls!! x

Well, girls, looks like it's going to be a little later in 2012 for me. Saw my ob-gyn today, and she's convinced me to WTT until I can get my blood sugars under tighter control. Disappointing, but I know she's right.

Hope to watch you all get your BFPs in the months to come, though, and rejoin the thread in a few months!

:dust:

Yay! .... Got my 2012 glittery sig :) Hehe, let's hope we see a lot of BFP's in the up coming months :dance:

Well, girls, looks like it's going to be a little later in 2012 for me. Saw my ob-gyn today, and she's convinced me to WTT until I can get my blood sugars under tighter control. Disappointing, but I know she's right.

Hope to watch you all get your BFPs in the months to come, though, and rejoin the thread in a few months!

Good luck and you have to do what's best for you and your future bump. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting my :bfp: next month so I'm def trying to step up my exercise game and eating healthier.

I would love to join this team! Hubby and I have been ttv for 3 months now, 2012 could be our year too!

Me too. We were supposed to start TTC a few days ago but money is just too tight right now. My parents are actually having to help us out. I'm still super broody but I figure that I'll have some extra time to "party" this summer and make sure it's all out of my system. And try to get in better shape. Hopefully in 2-3 months things will be better and we can try. FX'd that we both get our babies in 2012!

EDIT: I'm not going to leave the thread though, I'm staying with my Junebugs as well. Things may change for the better sooner!

Awee. :( Sorry to hear about your blood sugar Rosered52. Hopefully things will work out for you so you can TTC with us all again very soon! Same with you Jess!

I'm in girls!! Came of bcp 8 days ago so will start ttc right away. Hope it happens for all of us soon!!! Baby dust to everyone!!

I think I might have the first :bfp: :happydance: but it was very faint so i am gonna get a doctor appointment ASAP ;-) to be sure . What do you think ladies ?

:dust::dust:

Attachments

• DSC01238.jpg
    DSC01238.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 27
Oooh! Omg! :haha: that def looks like a :bfp: !! Was this using FMU? If not, you should so test in the AM again! Eee. That's awesome. Fx'd !!

Definitely see it, and the colour to it! BFP! xx

That wasn't a FMU but i don't have anymore test so i am gonna go to ring my GP 2morow before work and i a might be able to have a appt on tuesd morn or wed. Or do you think i should do another test before calling ?

If I were you I would do a digi just because! But that is definitely a BFP, especially if it isn't with FMU! Congratulations hun! H&H 9 months!

Thank you, lots of baby dust to all of you lovely ladies :dust:

Yeah, you can def see the line, and if that wasn't even FMU... awesome. I would have to agree with Jess, take a digi just because! I know I would! :happydance:

Not sure about the digi, I am soo scared that it would shows a BFN, i think i am around 12DPO only.

I don't think you have to worry about that. Just showed DF the pic and he said he could see the line too. And like you said, that wast even using fmu. This is super exciting! First (hopeful) :bfp:. :)

Awww, i am so honored (but still have to confirm it) Well, i think the number of trips i ve made to the restroom does it ! . Just worrying about work 2morow :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->