~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Exactly baby JM!! oh is sick of me lol. i told him 'hey but its fun' (to chat on here, discuss symptoms, study pee sticks etc...) he said 'well im not having much fun' lmao!!!

Jo that really looks like a bfp on that pic! Xx

Which pic??! todays??? the last one i posted...? I cant see much in real llife....anyone else see a line?! its definitely better on the pic but hmm..

Perhaps I have line eye lol but I can see a line. Sorry if I'm getting your hopes up for nothing hon! I really hope it is there! When's af due? Is it Wednesday? Xx

no i think i see something too but when i enlarge it its harder to see.. good luck and i hope this is it

I agree i cant see it on the enlarged pic. that pic is untweaked. Am due on wednesday...

the frer says it can detect up to 6 days early so I'm frustrated not to have gotten any line at all on that. To be fair it wasnt with fmu, i may try the other frer tomorrow morning. I just posted a thread asking what sensitivity are the frers supposed to be?? i cant find the info anywhere on the pack or insert.

Dont worry if its line eye i have it too hehe its contagious!! Im so greatful to both of you for checking it out for me though!! thanks a million, when are you due kitcat?? (edit - just looked back and saw its friday - do u have a pic of your test we can study??)

Vicky how is being pregnant treating you??

Look on pee on a stick . Com .., they have the sensitivity..

actually very well... i still dont have much-if any symptoms, so im thinking maybe another girl because its just like my daughter, a smooth symtpomless pregnancy and im pretty much eating the same things.

just a few minor things different here and there but apart from that im not complaining :D

also here in aus our frers are a 25miu/ml so should be the same for you

I think frers are v sensitive I read somewhere 6.5mlu but that may be a load of rubbish. Tescos own are 10mlu! I binned my test but its for sure bfn! Yeah my af due on Friday and I'm out of tests so I'm gonna wait it out to see if the witch shows. That's if I can stand it lol. Will occupy myself studying your pee sticks lol xx

Hmmm thanks... well on peeonastick.com it says 15miu, but on another site it says 25...
why i am annoyed is that the dipsticks say can test 'on the day of your missed period' and they are 25miu tests... so how can a frer be the same sensitivity but claim that it can be used 6 days early???! (it says on pack that 62% get their bfp at this time). confusing info.

hehe. I was gonna throw mine out but i thought if i did get bfp eventually i could post the whole progression!! :haha:

Hi ladies! I am now on CD 45 and 21 DPO and still no sign of AF. I will take another test in the morning. This will be test #4. If I get another bfn, I am calling the doc to get their opinion. I will keep you all informed on what they say. FX'ed....:shrug:

I think I use the same dipsticks as you hon and they range in sensitivity between 10-25 so they say 25 to be safe whereas frers are always the same sensitivity. It's so confusing isn't it?! I get my dipsticks from home bargains and splash out on Tescos own for af due day xx

i got my bfp at 8 dpo with a 10 and 25miu ic and i used a frer on 9 dpo and got a line and again at 10 dpo. had my hcg checked at 10 dpo and it was 59, but to me i had high levels, so you never know you might just be a slow riser or late implanter?

Hi ladies! I am now on CD 45 and 21 DPO and still no sign of AF. I will take another test in the morning. This will be test #4. If I get another bfn, I am calling the doc to get their opinion. I will keep you all informed on what they say. FX'ed....:shrug:

Good luck hon hope you get some answers or a lovely bfp xx

I also got my bfp at 8dpo and used a frer with afternoon pee and had a second line within 30 seconds, so I think they are quite a bit more sensitive than 25 miu in reality :)

Kitcat i get mine from home bargains too or savers both 99p for a 3 pack.

Vicky thats what im hoping but what i thought was implantation was 3-4 days ago now.:(

ktsmiles i feel this will be me in a few days! How many days late for af are u?

Good luck everyone xx

KES WELCOME to TTC Aug, I am doing the same... GL, I hope we see our :bfp: this month! :dust:

VERYHOPE - CONGRATS and wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!! :happydance:

JOSEPHINE - Things look good on those sticks, FXD that this bean is sticking!!!

OURFATE, NEWBIE, BSB, and LEMONDROPS - WELCOME :wave: :dust:

SKEET - I spotted with both my daughter and my recent loss. GL! FXD :dust:

KITCAT - I hoep that AF is staying away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->